AAA.com — poor customer service
I was robbed on april 19th. My car was taken from my garage and things of value from in the garage. I contacted aaa within a hour of finding out i was robbed. And was told to talk to two different representatives one for house ins. & one for the car.
First, i was very impressed with their interest and what i had to do. But when i called back with questions two days later. I never received return calls. Now, 40 days later i still don't have my car back from the body shop and my rental car was do back on the 30th day. So, now i'm out a car and no one to answer any questions i have. And to get reimbursed is a joke still no reimbursement checks for items i was told to go out a replace right a way.
I faxed all paper work to aaa from a aaa office in my town, so they can't say they haven't received it in the mail yet. I will be dropping aaa as soon as i get my car back and checks sent out to me. And to think that i have been a paying member for 35 years and this is the thanks i get.
More AAA.com Complaints & Reviews
- AAA.com - will not transport your pet with you
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - auto insurance aaa drive app discount
- AAA.com - insurance claims
- AAA.com - will not cancel membership
- AAA Auto Insurance - aaa is ripping people off
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - home and auto insurance
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - tow service
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - towing of my motorcycle from my home to thunder tower west harley davidson dealership
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - unethical behavior battery warranty not honored
- American Automobile Association [AAA] - no help from aaa employee