AAA.com — new policy leaves cutomers stranded
Our car would not start and according to aaa and their "new policy on towing" we were stranded for 3 hours!!!
This new and stupid policy requires verification that cars are really broken down before sending a tow truck so, essetially we had one car come to where we were to check the car and then finally the tow truck. To make matters worse, it was during the holiday so my family that was visiting had the joy of sitting there for hours.
Thanks aaa for screwing up our holiday!!
We will be purchasing another towing plan and will drop you ###s... Soon
More AAA.com Complaints & Reviews
- AAA.com - will not transport your pet with you
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - auto insurance aaa drive app discount
- AAA.com - insurance claims
- AAA.com - poor customer service
- AAA.com - will not cancel membership
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - home and auto insurance
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - tow service
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - towing of my motorcycle from my home to thunder tower west harley davidson dealership
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - unethical behavior battery warranty not honored
- American Automobile Association [AAA] - no help from aaa employee