800Notes.comStole my money

A

If you are considering advertising on Julia Forte’s website 800notes.com, DON’T. Julia Forte may steal your money.

I paid Julia Forte of 800notes.com in Holly Springs North Carolina a considerable sum of money for a banner ad on her website and a link to my website. After I paid her I did not hear from her once she got the money. My ad never went up on her website and I never got any traffic to mine through hers.

Finally after weeks of trying to contact Julia with no response I contacted my credit card company to dispute the charges. Right when I did that my ad magically appeared on 800notes.com, at least long enough for her to show that to the credit card company. Unfortunately I had no real way of proving that it wasn’t up the weeks before that like it was supposed to be.

Once Julia Forte won the chargeback I never saw my ad on the website again and my website still never got any traffic from it. 800notes.com is a complete rip-off, scam and I strongly advise you stay away from it. It is ironic that Julia Forte created this website to stop scammers when she is a complete scammer herself.

Stole my money

• Tu
    turiya May 21, 2011

loool, the only banner ads sites like http://800notes.com and http://www.callercenter.com have are Adsense banner ads. They do not put up any other types of ads because it's useless to them since adsense will always display more relevant ads. Second of all there is not even a "advertise with us" link. I think you're a disgruntled telemarketers looking to troll on Julia Forte's good name. Get real.