29 Prime / Reliable Places SEOSCAMMMERS

Looks like these scammers are at it again! They got so much bad press for lying and pretty much scamming people out of their money. Reliable Places is a Scam. Reliable Places just [promises that they'll get business on the first page of google for good keywords. What a scam. What a ripoff reliable places is. Reliable Places is such a rip off because they barely make your business show up for your own name, let alone keywords that people are using. The owner, Russell Wallace is the scammer behind it all. This looks like the 4th or 5th time Russel Wallace has re-named his company, now Reliable Places, because he scams hard working americans out of their money, gets a bunch of complaints, then just re-brands again. The reason I'm using the phrase "Reliable Places Scam" is because I know a thing or two about SEO. I know that if I continue to mention to you that reliable places is a scam and reliable places is a rip off, that it will help this complaint show up on Google to help warn good people not to use Reliable Places if they do not want to be scammed or ripped off.

SCAMMMERS

• Mtnhmdzyn Mar 06, 2013

I would be very cautious when any unsolicited SEO company contacts your business claiming they found you on-line, that they have done a review of your web-site stating "We can get you! better results." I have personally experienced this form of solicitation, and fell for their pitch from firms such as 29 Prime / Reliable places claiming the same end result only to have been scammed out of thousands of dollars.

In my case they offered to place my website on the first page of several search engines for a monthly fee per market, or fixed price. they claimed that within 60 day, or less, they would have my website showing up on the front page, or it's "FREE." Don't you fall for it, I am my company and am personally pursuing legal action against one of these mentioned firms. First of all when they were not able to place me they blamed me for not giving them the CODE the Google sent me, well I didn't get the CODE to Send them, then they claimed it was my website that prevented them from getting me placed as they had promised, that I would have to hire them or an ISP consultant to make my website show better. "that's not what they told me on the initial phone call soliciting my business. Not to mention the automatic role-over to their monthly payment plan wherein it would cost my 3, 000.00 per market andi had agreed to 2markets for a fixed rate of nearly 1, 500.00.
    I am hopeful that others that have been ripped-off as I have, will somehow join forces to stop this unscrupulous and unethical business practice of bilking small business owners out of thousands of their HARD EARNED $$$. I'm real and I'm tired of being robbed willingly, thinking that if I only do this my business will survive. I'm not a crook! I work hard for my money and it's time companies like these realize that they can't be conducting themselves in this manner.

AGAIN Stay away from these types of companies, I personally went directly to Google told them my story and talked with them about putting my website on the top of my market area. They had my site up the very next day. I have control on the budget and monies spent - I strongly recommend going directly to the source if you are not Search Engine savvy like me. You can get great results - NO, I DON'T WORK FOR GOOGLE " am Design/Build General Contractor.

• Fo
    Former "Reliable" Sales Rep Feb 26, 2012

I worked for them when they operated as Reliable Listings. "Scam" could be too strong a word. "Ripoff" maybe. The problem was they just didn't do what they claimed they would do and then continued to charge clients and making it nearly impossible to block the charges on their credit cards. I sold the service while working out of a "boiler room", a telemarketing operation with dozens of us talking on the phone all day as the "robo dialer" kept feeding us small business owners culled from various list services.

Too bad really. What they say they can do isn't rocket science and could be a huge benefit to small businesses. But talking the talk without walking it, is just wrong. So I quit.

• Ia
    Iamremylac Feb 24, 2012

It is NOT a scam. I see it working for small business owners all over the country. The proof is in the pudding. You are probably just an SEO consultant yourself trying to scare off customers from YOUR competition. Sad attempt.