24 hour fitness — membership cancellation
I called the club where my son is a member to cancel his membership as he is moving out of town. The manager gave me the 866 number to call, but said that most people find it easier to come in to the club as the 866 number doesn't work very well. I called the number and, after a 20 minute wait the line went dead. I then made two trips to the club, both times I was told that there was nobody there who was authorized to accept cancellations and I would have to come back. I called the 866 number again, a recording said that they were closed (Saturday, mid-day). What a joke of an organization.
More 24 hour fitness Complaints & Reviews
- 24 hour fitness - dues increase???
- 24 hour fitness - poor members treatment!
- 24 hour fitness - fraud class action suit
- 24 hour fitness - consumer fraud
- 24 hour fitness - unprofessional behaviour!
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - no wireless accessibility...
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - kids club
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - hard sales tactics
- 24 hour fitness - poor service!
- 24 hour fitness - wrongfully billed