1stpainting.comPainting in very poor quality and Chinese thieves stole my images

Somebody told me that he bought my painting on 1stpainting.com and very poor quality, but I never authorize them to reproduce my works!!! So we discovered that the junk factory 1stpainting.com had stolen many of our images. I'm a member of DailyPainters.com.
This is brazen thievery of intellectual property. Many of my painting images they lifted were originally miniatures and were being offered much larger, even at wall size "painted by artists with bachelor degrees".
If you locate your images, you can get results by requesting 1stpainting.com remove your work, remind them they don't have permission to use, and warn them not to copy your paintings again.
I realize it is impossible to police the internet, but if we can all work together I believe we can have an effect to slow down this bald-faced rip-off of artists.