1stclassfakes.comscam

D Review updated:

This website is a Big Scam. You will never have your ID. All these enthusiastic comments what you may find were fabricated by the site owner . Do not be fooled. He creates reviews on other websites too, some of these websites have been set up for this purpose. He also writes fake posts and lies about "angry" competition to cover a real reviews which he can't remove. Check deeper and you will find the truth.

• 1s
    1stclassfakes Nov 11, 2014

We are not scammers and we are not yet open for business. we will be opening on dec 01 2014 so how can you claim that we have scammed you? if you send us a private message here or contact us at [protected]@1stclassfakes.com we will gladly make you a free card of your choice. to make sure our customers feel completely safe we will send them a video which they can see the card tilted at angles to see the holograms and then display the uv printings under a blacklight. and, we will do this free of charge. we only take money when your order is done and the price is still the same.

@1stclassfakes Oh really a scammer scammer nothing else a low life scam bags

• Pa
    Pagc Aug 27, 2017

@joe1708 Scammer take money and never do nothing never answer emails!!!

• Ru
    rurouni Oct 07, 2018

@1stclassfakes I have got my ID from same website. i was really happy. this is the genuine website.
    love it.

• Br
    Bracurself Dec 05, 2018

@joe1708 And cause we are trying to get hold of fake driving licence it's easy for people to b scammed and seller gets away with making 1000's of cash cause who can u report to no 1 so not as if u can go to police and say. I was scammed out of £50 for trying to buy fake driving licence so that's is why so many ppl have paid and scammed £50 Is like change for sum people so they can just forget about it but it's not £50 scammers is still making £20, 000 +
    Wankers

john19731975 Jan 28, 2019

@1stclassfakes 28th/01/19 paid for a DL card almost 2 mths ago. Been told time and time again its on its way and finally that it was shipped twice. [censored]ing rip off!!! www.1stclassfakes.com = SCAM, RIP OFF.

• Va
    Van24 Feb 17, 2019

@rurouni Do they accept cash as well or its just bitcoins.

Frank1968 Mar 05, 2019

@rurouni you must be working for those thiefs

Frank1968 Mar 13, 2019

@Frank1968 I dont know how to remove my negative feedback i left for 1stclassfakes BUT i like to reverse it :
    I have complained about 1stclassfakes myself BUT i own those guys an apology ! Yes it took 2 months and several emails but eventually i got my ID and the Quality is very good.
    I guess those guys are just very busy and get a bit lost with there orders. Thats the only drawback. Maybe they should employ someone who can handle the administration ?
    Anyway, ones again, yes i was a bit pissed because it took so long and got no replay to my emails at the beginning but it turn out just fine. I am now a happy customer and will order again.

Terry1stclassfakes Mar 15, 2019

@Frank1968 Thank you for the updated reply to advise you RECEIVED your ID from 1stClassfakes, glad you are happy.

Terry1stclassfakes Mar 15, 2019

@rurouni Thanks for the POSTIVE review Rurouni.

Frank1968 Jun 27, 2019

@Bracurself They claim to get 50+ orders a day I make this £75.000 per month !!! Stealing from.stupid people like myself

Frank1968 Jun 27, 2019

@Terry1stclassfakes I am NOT happy !!

Frank1968 Jun 29, 2019

@rurouni [censored]

• Mo
    moe08 Aug 22, 2019

@rurouni FAKE REVIEW

Kevin Thomson Dec 15, 2014

Ye, ye, bla, bla, you fuc... n zero
    Here is my answer. I paste it once again, becouse I did it in wrong place before:
    This website is part of the network running by the same scammers. they say, that after paying 10 pounds deposit they offer you a video with a process of production your id. why they don’t have such a movie on website and showing you only pictures? ansewr is easy. because they have only one movie, previously found on youtube, showing all the stages of production id but without being able to see your name on it. at the end that movie is on "hold" and then you can see „focus”of that picture with your name on it, but this shot already has been manipulated by photoshop. don’t be fooled.

joe1708 Dec 18, 2016

@Kevin Thomson yes the same as me he's a scam true

Frank1968 Mar 05, 2019

@Kevin Thomson all they want is your data ! now they have EVERYTHING, your picture D.O.B Address, even your signature...think about that.losing 10 or £50 doesnt matter

Terry1stclassfakes Mar 15, 2019

@Kevin Thomson Kevin has received his order and we would like this thread to be updated - Thanks

Kevin Thomson Dec 16, 2014

When I revealed their deception, they began to frighten and blackmail me, that they may reveal my identity on the Internet as just such an "scammer" and that they may submit an anonymous tip to the police accusing me of a crime. I do not care because when I ordered from them I used a completely fake identification. WARNING!!! Be careful when you send your data to criminals.

Terry1stclassfakes Mar 15, 2019

@Kevin Thomson Kevin received his order, all of the above is untrue and he has posted to advise he owes us an apology in comments.

John McAllister12 Jun 22, 2019

@Kevin Thomson I agree with you I was stupid and send those thief's my real details, even my real signature. [censored] the money I lost to those [censored]ers I am more worried about what they do with my data. I wish they get cough soon

Frank1968 Jun 27, 2019

@Terry1stclassfakes Nobody who paid you and received nothing, owns you anything...you are the ones who owns a lot of people a apology ...and the return of there money

Mike8888 Jul 06, 2019

@Kevin Thomson You're right, not just they steal your money, they steal your data to sell it on to make even more money off you. Don't be fooled by those scambags

KOI12 Aug 22, 2019

@Frank1968 just a lie you will never ever get anything from theses scummer theyr based in Spain scumbaGS [censored]ER

• 1s
    1stclassfakes Dec 18, 2014

I thought you were going to remove the fake negative comments? We have made this guy not one but two novelty ID's and will be shipping tomorrow. Hopefully, when he gets his tracking number he will be a man of his word and delete these fake reviews that he is leaving all over the internet.

We are not scammers and we have not scammed 1 single person. We show a video of your order first before payment. The video will show you the card with hologram and UV imprints, illuminated under a blacklight.

This guy says we can't do a video? yes, that's why we have 2 videos along with other phototgraphs on our website.

@1stclassfakes what a liar your a scam indeed

• Ad
    Adeltc Aug 20, 2018

@1stclassfakes You scammed me, of course not 1 single person but you and your website scammers more than 100 person. I fully paid plus £5 extra and sent many many emails but no responded.

Frank1968 Mar 05, 2019

@1stclassfakes YOU are liars !!! I paid £50 over 2 Months ago and received NOTHING!

Terry1stclassfakes Mar 15, 2019

@Frank1968 Kevin has now received his order and I am sure he will be happy to confirm receipt, we can only apologise for the delay in the order.

Terry1stclassfakes Mar 15, 2019

@Frank1968 Frank has now received his order, he has posted below to confirm we are not scammers only guilty of being busy, if anyone emails we are happy to provide a deposit option with templates before full balance is paid.

Frank1968 Mar 18, 2019

@Terry1stclassfakes Yes I can confirm that I received my order, took a while BUT 1stclassfakes are not Fake neither they are scammers...but be a bit patient when placing your order

John McAllister12 Jun 22, 2019

@Frank1968 How much they paid you for this fake review ? You are one of them [censored]ers

@Adeltc Agreed not one but thousands you scammed Inc myself

Kevin Thomson Jan 01, 2015

It's all a lie. When the blackmail was ineffective then they offered me that I would receive ID. It took several weeks, but with no results. Their website is on maintenance now, probably preparing more videos to deceive you. I'm not talking to liars. You have been warned.

Kevin Thomson Jan 15, 2015

It looks Iike I owe these guys an apology. I received 2 ID's this morning and I am extremely happy with quality. I am sorry for the negative comments because I thought you were somebody else. He has now proved he is a man of his word and he also showed me a video before he sent them out.

• British Boxer May 18, 2018

@Kevin Thomson wow, they also sent me copies of your id with pamela anderson, she came with a long coat only wearing a thon under, gave me fellatio (also deep throat until she reached my cherries and rear) then left me an authographed photo of her doing the same exact thing to jullian assange and the photo was taken by the US ambassador to england., amazing he was even in the room...just so no one thinks im lying, Pam has a wrinkle on her left butt cheek and stretch marks on both legs under her butt now., where the tattoo is saying watch out, JESUS IF CUMMING

Terry1stclassfakes Mar 15, 2019

@Kevin Thomson Thank you Kevin for the confirmation you received.

@Kevin Thomson How much they paid you to lie

• Us
    user1111 Apr 23, 2016

I also want to comment here letting you all know that 1stclassfakes is scam! I ordered a driving licence, never recived it, he played me around saying that he would send it to me bla bla bla.. never received it, do not fall for this scam do not send him any money.

• De
    deanLear May 06, 2016

Whoever is writing the negative comments is obviously jealous competition. I ordered last week and received today, gotta say that im impressed with the dl and wanted to leave this company some good feedback seeing as they are on the receiving end of some jealous hate campaign. How can people say that they are scammers because they send you a video of the card before payment? Do you honestly think they would print the card, add the holograms and UV and then send you a video of it all when its been made? If people still dont believe me, well thats your prerogative. I can supply pictures if need be. Terry is a top bloke, no way is he or his company scammers. All the fake, negative reviews are BS

joe1708 Dec 18, 2016

@deanLear Lol what con person your the same scam, its true your all scammer, its a scan you dont get nothing nor receive nothing nothing nothing at all cheap low life scam bag

Terry1stclassfakes Mar 15, 2019

@deanLear Thanks for the positive feedback Dean and for advising you received.

Terry1stclassfakes Mar 15, 2019

@joe1708 I am afraid I dont know who you are, but can rest assure you if you have an order it will be fulfilled, we are only guilty of being busy, feel free to email us.

1stclassfake

@Terry1stclassfakes Liar !!!

@deanLear scummer

joe1708 Dec 18, 2016

i paid last week nothing has arrive nor even an email nothing at all scammer low life scam bag

• Wa
    Warren1999 Jan 19, 2017

Well im not to sure why you have not received im not calling you a liar but I can tell you that was not my experiance. I ordered Monday with 10 pound deposit and my card came this morning with first class post. The card is excellent and has the same hologram as the proper uk license. I compared it to my mums and it is almost identical. I will try to post picture as proof. Did you pay you pay deposit or did you pay full amount ?.

Terry1stclassfakes Mar 15, 2019

@Warren1999 Thank you warren for your positive experience with us, we look forward to dealing with you again in the future.

Frank1968 Jun 27, 2019

@Terry1stclassfakes Did you leave this feedback yourself you thief ?

@Terry1stclassfakes fake feedback

• Pa
    Pagc Aug 27, 2017

Hello

Make deposit 15 days ago for £10. I only receive digital picture by email and after finish never answer for my all email. very bad to do like this for £10!!!
    1stclassfakes is big scam!!! never order something on this website!!

• Ky
    kyle2017new Sep 01, 2017

Yes these people are scammers they mess you around take your money and then never get back to you stay away from this site i will be publishing reviews on all reputable sites to make all buyers beware. Terry from first class fakes is a scammer a thief and probly not called terry

Frank1968 Jun 27, 2019

@kyle2017new I agree I will do the same ...if I save save even one person from ordering from those scambags ...it's at least £50 less for those thief's

• Mo
    Mouna Esshak Sep 11, 2017

Scam and thieves! My driving license never arrived and they not answering my mail. The question is after making the video why can't you just send it if it's ready? I hope you will never get away with it

Terry1stclassfakes Mar 15, 2019

@Mouna Esshak We are not scammers only guilty of being busy, All outstanding orders have been fulfilled and if anyone emails to order we are happy to provide a deposit option with templates before full balance is paid.

• Ro
    roberto monaco Jan 13, 2018

yes he is scam I paid deposit and nothing comes up, don't trust them they r based In Gibraltar

Frank1968 Mar 05, 2019

@roberto monaco but now they have your data, address, d.o.b picture and your signature

Terry1stclassfakes Mar 15, 2019

@Frank1968 Frank Has received his order and can confirm this by his reply in the comments.

Mike8888 Aug 07, 2019

@Terry1stclassfakes You liars

• Su
    Suzanne Palmer Jan 13, 2018

I think you are all [censor] people..
    How do you order a driver's licenses on line to begin with? do you not have to go to. a "drivers service" place for that? I am confused on that... however... if the name of the site is 1st class fake.. that in itself should be a red flag.. and if it's a place to get fake ids then anybody who gets it from them should go to jail...

• British Boxer May 18, 2018

@Suzanne Palmer they are usually ordered by kids under the drinking age (mostly british drinkers) who need to get into a pub

• Si
    sidd5am May 30, 2018

i have ordered from 1stclassfakes paod them full amount lets see what happens and i will update you guys

Frank1968 Feb 07, 2019

@sidd5am did you received it

Terry1stclassfakes Mar 15, 2019

@sidd5am Siddam has now received his order, we apologise for the delay and are happy to speak with anyone who fears we may be scammers, we offer a £10 deposit option, we are only guilty of being busy and apologise for any delays.

Terry1stclassfakes Mar 15, 2019

@sidd5am Siddam has received his order and we look forward to dealing with you again in the future.

@Terry1stclassfakes Bla bla bla nothing but lies ...I want my money back

• Us
    user 4444 Jul 19, 2018

is it a scam cuz me and 4 of my friends were gonna order ids of there site?

• Ju
    Juris aga Aug 15, 2018

This website is one big scam after you send payment nothing happening and no answering on emails do not buy from them

• Ju
    Juris aga Oct 05, 2018

As i csnt delete my comet just want to let know everyone that they no scaming at first i thought it is but they was busy and for them it took more time to produce it and after 2 weeks i recived what i ordered so its safe to order

John McAllister12 Jun 22, 2019

@Juris aga I paid over a month ago and got NOTHING you are obviously one of them...

• Ed
    EDDIE1992 Dec 12, 2018

This website is absolutely a scam,
    they will talk to you to persuade you to believe them that they r not a scam, and then after paying the 10 pounds for deposit. no response any more. be careful

• Th
    thgh Dec 27, 2018

1stclassfakes >AREN'T< scammers i have once before ordered and came with no problem at all. I've now came back to order yet again because they aren't fakes, all these people saying they are scammers seem to be fake comments nearly all of them have spelling mistakes... seems sus if you think this is fake contact me and ill give you my social media and personally send you a photo of the ID.

• Ni
    Niall crotty Jan 05, 2019

@thgh Well I paid £10 deposit on 20th December and I am still waiting on templates, seems like a scam to me.

Frank1968 Feb 03, 2019

@thgh I guess you work for those thief's

Terry1stclassfakes Mar 15, 2019

@thgh Thank you for the positive review thgh, we are not scammers only guilty of being busy, glad you received.

Terry1stclassfakes Mar 15, 2019

@Niall crotty I can confirm Niall received his order, I am sure he will reply if this is not the case!...

Mark1975 Jun 29, 2019

@Niall crotty It's not just £10 you lost, they will use all your details to scam you even further

• Mr
    MrRight123 Jan 19, 2019

1stclassfakes.com are all fakes nothing more to say - DONT PAY
    I have paid full amount without nothing after aprx 1month without answer from 1stclassfakes.com
    and now they try to look big company with mail call admin.
    SO DON'T BUY / PAY to this website. 37diYp1X8BPAWvtwFE9eLPsJv83m7VPs5w

Terry1stclassfakes Mar 15, 2019

@MrRight123 I can confirm you have received your order, apologies for the delay.

John McAllister12 Jun 22, 2019

@MrRight123 Don't waste your money to those wankers !!!

Frank1968 Jun 25, 2019

@MrRight123 They get 50 orders a day, they maybe send out 10% of those to get some positive ratings ...the rest they get a [censored] about ...would I do the same ? Definitely not

john19731975 Jan 28, 2019

www.1stclassfakes.com RIP OFF SCAM
    paid for and after 2 mths of their [censored] nothing arrived RIP OFF SCAM!
    www.1stclassfakes.com SCAM!!!

Terry1stclassfakes Mar 15, 2019

@john19731975 We are pretty sure you would of received your order by now, if not please email us and we will resolve, we are not scammers only guilty of being busy.

@john19731975 Yes they are [censored]ing scambags

Mark1975 Jun 29, 2019

@Terry1stclassfakes You are worst than just scammers or thief's you are the lowest cockroaches on earth

Frank1968 Feb 03, 2019

I took a risk and ordered from those gangsters and lost £50 stupid me ...

Terry1stclassfakes Mar 15, 2019

@Frank1968 Frank has now received his order and it can be seen in comments by Frank to confirm.

@Terry1stclassfakes Liars

Frank1968 Feb 03, 2019

I took a risk and I lost £50, what can I say I expected it and got scammed 1st class

• Gi
    gise Feb 22, 2019

these lot are scammers, i never received anything for 8 weeks. I asked about 10 times about where my order is and sometimes they reply and say things like this -

''when we get emails like this this delays your order and everyone
    elses how can we find your order number or your order when you wont give it to us?''

i gave these idiots my order number 5 times and they have my email, they just spin you lies. At least have the balls to say you ripped me rather than just playing the innocent. They need to be shut down.

Terry1stclassfakes Mar 15, 2019

@gise I can confirm we are only guilty of being busy and are not scammers, we are unable to locate you from your username here but are pretty certain you would of received your order by now, if not please email us with your order number and we will guarantee it is dispatched.

Frank1968 Mar 01, 2019

they offer a deposit of £10 to get you hocked ...its not really the money they are after (yes, its a bonus) what they really want are you details, your address, email, signature, picture DOB all you need to open accounts and get you really scammed

Terry1stclassfakes Mar 15, 2019

@Frank1968 Frank has received his order and has confirmed this in his comments.

We are not scammers, only guilty of being busy.

Frank1968 May 13, 2019

@Frank1968 I got my ID

John McAllister12 Jun 22, 2019

@Frank1968 I guess you're right, they [censored]ed me big time, not the money I lost I am worried about, it's my details I gave them [censored]ers

Frank1968 May 07, 2019

I ordered my 2nd id after some problems I had with my 1st order ... however I hoped that the 2nd time it would be a smooth transaction...how wrong I was ...got a template emailed after a week or so ...but was far from what I ordered ...I will give up now on 1stclassfakes finally !!!

• Le
    leong1588 May 13, 2019

@ Terry1stclassfakes, i payd 80pounds, and take two weeks with notthing, and notbody to answer my email. do something then tell them you are not scam.

Frank1968 May 13, 2019

Why you paid £80 the product only cost £50, they have nothing for £80...all I can say is, you have to be very patient, eventually something will turn up ???

• Le
    leong1588 May 14, 2019

£80 is one week order, and now is two week, @Frank1968, i think you are scam too. you work with 1st

Frank1968 May 15, 2019

@leong1588 Ha ha I wish, would make a lot of money I guess

• Ar
    Arab69 May 15, 2019

1ST CLASS FAKES, I WISH DEATH ON NOT ONLY THEMSELVES BUT THEIR FAMILIES. MAY THE WORST POSSIBLE PIECES OF HUMANITY BE BESTOWED UPON THEIR VIRGIN AND USELESS PIECES OF POOR EXCUSES FOR A HUMAN. SERIOUSLY [censored] THESE GUYS I HOPE THEY DIE

Frank1968 May 15, 2019

@Arab69 You Arabs want everyone to die, right ? Start with your own kind ...

Frank1968 Jun 08, 2019

I have giving those guys a second chance after I had problems with my 1st order . I got a 50% discount, so I ordered again, now 6 weeks later again I got nothing apart from auto reply emails...those people are so unprofessional ... Busy is no excuse ..
    Will never order again even if you pay me

Jose Beringer Jun 15, 2019

I payed £80 for a week delivery on the DL its now been 3 weeks. This is ridiculous why say something and not go threw with it. bad for business. This is a joke

Frank1968 Jun 16, 2019

@Jose Beringer I am pissed myself I wait already 7 weeks. I know it will eventually arrive . But I agree with you Jose, they should not advertise something they can't deliver.

Mark1975 Jun 22, 2019

I can confirm that those people are thief's and only after stealing your money and data to sell it on . I was stupid paying those rats £50 and got NOTHING apart from stupid emails

John McAllister12 Jun 22, 2019

I paid £80 for fast delivery and now after 6 weeks I still received nothing from those scambags, they make £75.000 a month by scamming people ! Don't waste your money guys I hope police will catch them.soon

Mike8888 Jul 06, 2019

@John McAllister12 They got your money and your details and make even more money of it ...you are [censored]ed

chai linyin Jun 25, 2019

why noy includ cash connection? Why btc. Why need people pay you first. Why you not post first. You are scammer. If you are legit. Face 2 face deal. Everything be fine

Mark1975 Jun 25, 2019

@chai linyin How many would pay after they received there ID, huh ?

chai linyin Jun 25, 2019

You know they 50 each. How much they make money a week.

Frank1968 Jun 25, 2019

Ordered a 2nd id even I got problems with my 1st order but every one deserve a 2nd chance . I waiting 6 weeks and received nothing ...again...so I comment here again. Now over 2 months later I still received nothing. They told be basically I will not get what I paid for, because I complained? Of course I did, if you would deliver what you advertised ( delivery within 7 days) then people won't leave bad feedback. You even offer 48h delivery if paid £30 more...but those who paid still waited weeks and got nothing. So how you call people who advertise something they can't deliver ? I call them cheaters and liars . But you don't care you get 50 orders a day X £50...right ?

Mark1975 Jun 25, 2019

Why you idiot order again when you already got [censored]ed the first time ? Idiot

Frank1968 Jun 27, 2019

@Mark1975 Because I am stupid !