1and1.combilling and customer service

Unauthorized charges, foreign customer service agents provide inaccurate information, customer service agents ignore billing complaints and charges, system doesn't allow you uncheck auto pay even when you never authorized it, and finally they sent me here after I insisted on speaking to a supervisor. You know this company has BIG problems when their customer service agents send you to a complaint board rather than address their issues. But now, how do I get rid of their big dogs...they have sent me to collection even though I am being auto billed for accounts closed months ago and in one case a year earlier! I am reporting to the Oregon's Attorney General Office where they have a complaint board and actually go after such scufflaws.

• Chrissalisse Jan 17, 2012

I signed up for the 30 day trial with them, just a little over a week ago.
    THEN I started noticing all the terrible reviews.
    Could you tell me what the unauthorized charges were for, in your own case ?
    Thanks,