1and1.com1 & 1 mail business mailbox

Invoice date: 01/04/2016
Customer id: [protected]
Product id : [protected]
Invoice no. : [protected]

I would like to request a refund because it was discounted value us44, 85 of my credit card and I did not used it, which made just one field of recruitment to view the service of you.In this invoice saying that this amount was related to 1 & 1 mail business mailbox, but I do not know what it is and never got even to use this service.

I would like a solution, because if no, I will have to resort to justice to resolve it.

Demanded the value of 1 mail business mailbox 5x, and I never got to even get into that, and also never got authorize this transaction.

This is a lack of respect for the customer, I feel robbed.

I would like a solution, because I have no money to pay this bill.
Thanks.

1 & 1 mail business mailbox

NoNoNobody Nov 14, 2018

I'm doing the same thing now. Just realized it's been 5 months of this .

• Xx
    xxw Feb 01, 2016

The same happened to me. Two mailboxes were added to my account in November 2015 free of charge, then in January 1&1 started charging for the service.
    When I asked for a refund by email 1&1 gave me my money back without any fuss. When I asked them how those items got added to my account they stated "It may be added accidentally without you noticing it". Hmm, I've been using their services for many years and know my way around the control panel.
    Like adiniiz, I too felt that 1&1 were operating in a dishonest manner and fear that other customers may be paying for this service without realising it. At least they gave a refund so I'm OK.
    My advise is, if it happens to you contact 1&1's billing team immediately and politely ask for a refund.