Zynex MedicalTENS unit

D

7 months ago my physical therapist recommended a TENS unit for me.I asked him 3 times if he obtained prior approval from my health insurance, he said yes and I would only be charged a nominal fee.After months of asking zynex to stop sending supplies I received a bill for$ 2, 500 for the unit .When I called zynex they said there was no prior approval called in to my insurance and I am responsible for the balance.Zynex said I could return the unit, but it has to be returned within 10 days to get credit.Why did it take them 6 months to bill me and I only get 10 days to return the unit and I'm still responsible to pay for the batteries and electrodes which cost $90 a month.Maybe if they would have billed me IMEDIATLY I would not be stuck with this bill.I also have to blame the physical therapist whom assured me there would only be a nominal fee.I think zynex is in business just to rip off people.