Zips Car Washscratched wheels

R Oct 30, 2019

My wife and I have 3 cars on the monthly plan. She took her Honda Accord down there and as the kid attendant lined her up to go into the wash bay he guided her into the rail scratching her wheel. She exited the wash and was on her way to the office to file a complaint when she got a call and had to come back to work. She called me and I met her a few minutes later and took her car to file the complaint. The attendant told me the claim was denied because they didn't see any evidence there facility was at fault. He showed me the video of the incident and all you could see was a fog. I asked them how that showed anything and they told me that it was their choice and it was final, I let it go because we had left with the vehicle. So on this past Labor Day I took all three of our vehicles over to get cleaned up and the same thing happened to me. I immediately took the car around and filed an incident report and they said I would know what they would do within a week. I went back there for over a month and my incident report was still on the counter. I got the regional manager Kevin's phone number and he gave me the manager eric's number and he would not answer or return my calls so I called Kevin back and he had Eric call me. I spoke with Eric a set up a time for him to look at my car himself and he did and he told me on that day he would be repairing my wheel I would be hearing from him in a day or two. But a week later I had not heard anything and now he will not answer my calls or my text, I started contacting Kevin again and he was immediately rude and arrogant. He told me my claim was denied and offered no explanation. I've tried filing a complaint with corporate numerous times and no one will return my calls. All that said Zips Carwash is nothing more than a two bit joke ran by idiots.
Thanks and sorry for the long post.