[Resolved] YuppTVyupptv

O Aug 01, 2018 Review updated:

In spite of contacting YuppTV so many times, they keep threatening to charge my credit card without my permission.

This email is to notify you that your Yupp Malayalam Gold Value_AUD subscription will end in 7 days, i.e. on Aug 8 2018 12:00AM. Please renew before or by this date if you wish to keep your subscription.

****Post the date stated above, your account will be switched to the 'Monthly' package so that you never miss your favorite TV shows and movies.*****

I DO NOT WANT THIS S***T.
THEY DON'T GIVE AN OPTION TO SAY "DO NOT CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD".
THEY ARE THIEVES.

• Resolution Statement

• YuppTV Customer Care's Response · Aug 13, 2018

Dear User, We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused. Request you to please share your registered email id. We will help you out.

•   Aug 24, 2018

I've been with Yupptv for 4 years now, in which time i've setup countless friends and families. When their new console appeared with the frustrating 30 second adverts; every time I switched channels I was ready to leave. Initially, I distributed my 5 referral codes for the standard 30 day extra subscription to my friends and family. I was then upgraded to a retailer account and whilst you still only get 30 days extra as a retailer referral you can enable adverts to be turned off, all you have to do when buying online is enter my retailer code 0JBIV4 then contact Yupptv and ask to have the adverts disabled, its that simple! I've referred around 17 households so far and everyone is enjoying Yupptv without the adverts.