[Resolved] YuppTV — yupptv
In spite of contacting YuppTV so many times, they keep threatening to charge my credit card without my permission.
This email is to notify you that your Yupp Malayalam Gold Value_AUD subscription will end in 7 days, i.e. on Aug 8 2018 12:00AM. Please renew before or by this date if you wish to keep your subscription.
****Post the date stated above, your account will be switched to the 'Monthly' package so that you never miss your favorite TV shows and movies.*****
I DO NOT WANT THIS S***T.
THEY DON'T GIVE AN OPTION TO SAY "DO NOT CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD".
THEY ARE THIEVES.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
YuppTV Customer Care's Response · Aug 13, 2018
Dear User, We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused. Request you to please share your registered email id. We will help you out.
More YuppTV Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] YuppTV.com - next month charges before current month membership expiration 
- [Resolved] YuppTV - maatv and star tv not available anymore 
- [Resolved] YuppTV - vijay tv not coming 
- [Resolved] YuppTV - annoying advertisements on yupptv 
- [Resolved] YuppTV - big boss 2 (telugu) - not telecasted in the uk 
- Yupp TV - yearly subscription 
- YuppTV - yupptv
- Yupp TV - no technical support from last 6 months 
- [Resolved] YuppTV - product/service & password handling
- YuppTV - horror movie or serial ads in between show/movie