[Resolved] YuppTVmalayalam diamond pack

I have been a customer for almost 3 years now. Recently renewed for an year and now suddenly all asianet channels are gone without any intimation. This was the main attraction for the subscription. Anytime you try to contact customer care, the phone never connects. If you try to chat with them, they just close it stating they are experiencing high volume and will get back. NO response till now.Pathetic people who are just into money laundering.
I want my subscription to be cancelled and my money refunded.
I DONT WANT ALTERNATE CHANNELS...
I cannot pay for something that I didn't order.
Give me back my money.

• Resolution Statement

• YuppTV Customer Care's Response · Oct 16, 2017

YuppTV sincerely regrets the grievance caused to our customers.. We would like to inform you that the rescission of Star Channels from YuppTV Platform is solely the network’s decision and not ours We promise to stand by every customer and address their each and every concern ASAP.

Due to the severely high call volume, we are experiencing a difficulty handling all the calls and chats. We are attempting to reach out to every customer at the earliest with a satisfactory solution.

We would like to ensure you that YuppTV has and always will hold customer satisfaction as our highest priority.