YorkieCuties.com/ Babydollyorkies.comYorkie Scam/ Yorkie Broker

G

Two Christmas's ago my husband & I purchases a puppy from Theresa Voqui. Teresa assured us that her "Mother in-law" was the breeder & she was selling the puppies for her since she was "out of town". I found this a little odd but was blinded by the excitement of bring home a little puppy for Christmas! We paid $2, 000 for an AKC male puppy that was born in Chico, ca according to Theresa Voqui.

Three Vet visits ($500+) and five sleepless nights of force-feeding every two hours later... it was safe to say we had a VERY sick puppy! When the vet suggested we return the puppy I knew we were in hot water! Heartbroken that my little puppy was near death I called Theresa Voqui who calmly explained this was 'normal'. After contacting very experienced breeders & talking to the vet this wasn't exactly normal as Theresa assured us! Red Flag!

After simply typing Theresa Voqui's name into Google I came across similar stories as mine! Theresa has done this to many people & continues too! WOW! The stories I read were HORRIBLE! Teresa Voqui isn't a breeder! She's a broker! She buys cheap puppies from all over the country & sells the poor Yorkies as her own litter! It's a total SCAM! I knew at that moment we were about to lose everything including the puppy.

The Vet suggested we return the puppy so he could be with this littler. Who knows if the million of dogs there were even his little mates but it was in the best interested of the puppy. I held my tough while I returned the puppy, as Theresa didn't know I was on to her scam yet. Days later I contacted & informed her we were not coming back for the sick puppy due to the fact all she did was sell us lies. I then requested for the money back and she refused! This Christmas it will be two years & we're yet to see a dime! We look Theresa Voqui to court & won but it was never about the money.

Teresa Voqui isn't married. Her husband didn't die. Her mother in-law isn't a breeder. She didn't get into a car accident & she isn't moving to Organ. All lies she's told to other families! We need to put a stop to these lies and this scam! If anyone has any questions regarding my experience with Theresa Voqui please feel free to contact me!

Yorkie Lover

• Ka
    Kar Dec 29, 2008

Can this lady be nailed for operating without a license? If she sells alot of puppies, particularly as a BROKER, she's essentially a pet shop. How about operating a business out of her home or wherever?

Jan Dec 04, 2008