yorkiebabies AKA GorgeouspuppiesSold dog without and papers

S

Sold us a puppy and not as advertised. I bought it July 8, 2008 and have called her many times over the past 12 weeks and only promises the first week and nothing since. I have also contacted her daughter, Ashley and she too has promised but now refuses to answer my calles. This place must be avoided for puppy sales.

• St
    Stephanie10305 Jul 03, 2016

We purchased a little teacup Yorkie in April 2016. This was a very nice place and Ashley was wonderful. We spent over an hour with her looking at many puppies and discussing how to properly care of them. The puppies we were shown were the same ones we saw online. We ended up purchasing the puppy named "Joy". She is seriously the best dog ever. She's beautiful, so sweet and extremely smart. She brings a smile to everyone who comes into contact with her. I would not hesitate to purchase another puppy from Yorkie Babies. They followed up with us everyday for a week to make sure "Joy" was doing well. We feel very lucky to have this cute little baby as part of our family.

Comments

• Rw
    rWESTON Feb 10, 2013

I HAVE DEALT WITH THIS SAME ASHLEY RECENTLY AS DEC 2012 - ALMOST RUINED MY 9 YEAR OLDS CHRISTMAS!!

I placed a deposit on a Shih Tzu puppy from this store assured by the owner that the puppy was NOT from a "puppy mill" operation. As a licensed private investigator I researched further and found that the puppy I was about to buy was in fact from a "puppy mill" breeder who housed over 100 dogs and had multiple USDA violations. When I confronted the owner she continued to deny that the dog was part of the puppy mill in question even though I had documentation from her own records indicating the breeders name that I discovered to be be the owner of the puppy mill operation. This pet shop is clearly operating with intent to deceive the public and representing puppies to not be from mills when in fact they are. People are not getting what they are paying for. BUYER BEWARE!! YOU ARE RISKING SUPPORTING PUPPY MILL ANIMAL ABUSE WITH THIS COMPANY/. THEY LIE!!!