The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Ymax Communications Corp — Illegal harassment
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have recieved numerous of calls from individuals using ymax communications corporation - fl identifying themselves as legal representatives willing to list charges against my social security number for loans recieved online. I have not recieved loans online and they would not give me any more infrmation about it except that it was through cash advance and the mans name was ray smith (With a heavy hindu - indian accent) . He demanded i resolve this issue by sending him $525. 00 to keep this out of court. At one point with a different name he said he was a representative of the bureau of law and investigation (Not identifying which bureau) . It seems amazing that a phone carrier can let scam artists like these operate by bouncing their numbers so they can not be traced and falsely identify themselves as government official representatives. But it happens! The last call i recieved was from a 904 area code in florida, prior to that was in san francisco, prior to that tampa bay area, prior to that worchester, ma. Wait just a minute ago a woman barely able to speak english called to say that i was selected to recieve $7500. 00 from the government by direct deposit to my account as an incentive for being good! Cant our government do better on these jacka**'s. Find them take their assets like they would any other us citizen and make themm pay restitution to those they scammed and incarcerate them in cuba or just deport their a**es back to their home country.
More Ymax Communications Corp Complaints & Reviews
- Ymax Communications Corporation - Fraud and rip off!
- Ymax Communications Corp - Scam for money
- Ymax / MagicJack - Scammed by MagicJack
- Ymax Communications - Ymax
- Ymax Communications Corp - Scam
- Ymax Communications - Scamming calls
- Ymax Communications - Harassment calls fraudulent request for money
- Ymax Communications Corp. Dc - IRS Impersonation/SCAM
- YMAX Communications Corp. - WA - irs impersonation
- Ymax Communication - Harassment and threats