Yellowbookwrong advertising

We own a small computer company in Texas.
I am a graphic artist.
A yellowbook rep. came out and sold us an ad (February 2011). He made a quick sketch on his laptop . . . it was supposed to just be a sketch.
I told him I'd re-design it and so I did. I sent him the artwork and he confirmed and supposedly gave it to yellowbook's art department.
A couple months later the book came out. I couldn't believe it, they put in his sketch instead of my design.
We were so pissed.
After a lot of complaining and back and forth, we stopped paying. Then we had 1 year of collection company calls, Clovis & Roche.
Very rude and stupid people. The last we heard was in January 2012 that we would be sued.
And then today a weird call from yellowbook, that woman had such a bad accent I do not know what she said. The caller ID said unavailable, so I called the number back and sure enough it was yellowbook.

So, now, after reading all the yellowbook complaints, I wondering what's going to happen.
We also went to a lawyer and she said we may have a case . . . but we no longer have the money for a lawyer, thanks to yellowbook our business has gone down the drain, since the book came out we got 1 stinking call.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices