Yeh! For Games, Inc.Fraud

Suite 2533
Las Vegas, NV 89107
[protected] (Customer Support)
Customer Support: [protected]@yehforgames.com

This company 'Yeh! for Games, Inc.', once they get your money, will not return it, will lie, make excuses, and then 'sell' you (offset) things you don't want (nor need), and think they can get away with it.

Thats why I'm here, this website advertises, sales, collects money, and does not provide the item(s) purchased. Judging from my experience with them, their responses, and their resolution, it's pretty evident that a part of their business is merely cheating people.

On January 9th, 2009 I purchased 2 items. They are 'virtual' items for a game called World of Warcraft. After 10 weeks or 75 days, and 5 written complaints, a few phone call attempts (they don't answer the phone) they still had not provided my items nor given me a refund as I had been asking for (since 1/14/09).

They made ridiculous excuses, then absolutely outright lies (that the reason they couldn't get the items was because I changed my password, which I did the day before, or 75-days after placing my order), and finally after I threatened to contact the FTC (3/18/09) and other agencies, they issued me a partial refund (3/23/09), but for only about 1/3 of what I paid (I paid $276.13), keeping the rest (or $167.47) as payment for their time.

Their time or efforts, is not the advertised item, its not on their website at all, its just their sneaky way of keeping people's money, and assuming we'll all just fade away and give up.

These guys, and their President - Mr. Frederick Yeh, are crooks, flat out crooks.

More Yeh! For Games, Inc. Complaints & Reviews

• Ca
    Cali2010 Oct 05, 2009

Had the same experience. Placed an order an 4 weeks later keep on coming up with new excuses for why they can't start it yet. Do not place an order with this company. They'll take your money and refuse to refund it without providing any services.

• Ca
    Cali2010 Oct 05, 2009

Placed an order with this company 4 weeks ago. Initially a time frame of 2 weeks was provided for order completion. I've politely asked when the order will be completed and repeatedly get a different reason why the order has not been started. They also refuse to refund the money although no services whatsoever have been provided. As of the past week they stopped responding to emails. This company is fraudulent - do not place any orders with them.

• Pr
    Predatorx Nov 16, 2009

I havent had any issues so far..they have been straight forward with their services..any issues- ive had money refunded or they have requested for extra time for the service. so it hasnt been really all bad from my experience with them. Apparently they are featured in the second skin documentary- so kinda says they are legitimate about the services offered.

• St
    StayawayfromYeh Mar 25, 2010

THEY STOLE MY ACCOUNT!
    You are 100% right. I wish I had read your comments before I used them. Despite claims they are another Chinese hacker company, but the worst of the worse. They actually stole my account, sold my supplies and stole all my gold. I was lucky to get my account back. DO NOT USE THESE CROOKS unless you just want to lose your game.

• Th
    TheDane Oct 03, 2010

Yepp,

They are robbin me too ;-)

Entirely as expected.

They can keep my toon, but they have just stepped in a pile of Sh... I got something for them...

Marten Phillips Oct 27, 2010

YEHFORGAMES, My name is Marten Phillips, I worked at YehForGames for eight months and I got quite the story to tell.

Sonia 35 is completly right, the company and their President - Mr. Frederick Yeh, are crooks, flat out crooks!

Frederick's Chinese name is "Ye Zheng Ting", the company is located in CHINA, HaiNan. This is not an American company, all the employees are Chinese and working for about 50-70 Cents / hour.
    The five or so Chinese people working there are quite nice, although Frederick treats them really bad, no health insurance, really bad living conditions, most of them won´t steal your account but due to the low salary it has happened. Also the security and firewalls are close to non-existing.

Frederick is your typical [censor], he doesn't give a rats [censor] about the customers, all he cares about is profit, and he will use any means and lies to get there.
    During my stay there, at first Frederick treated me quite nice, however as time went on he showed his true self.

I witnessed sexual harassment, he had brought home a prostitute one night and he was threatening her, he had locked the door so she could not get out, she was crying and hysterical, i tried to calm her down, I could not open the door since I didn't have a key, I remember I was sitting in front of the computer working on a customers account when it all happened, things got worse and she started screaming she was going to jump out of the window if Frederick did not let her out, later on when I went into his office room I saw a gun on his desk, after things made more sense to me, why the girl had panicked so much. We were on the eighth floor, I must admit, I was a little frightened of Frederick as well, It got much worse after that incident, an hour later she was still in his room and I have no idea what he was doing to her, it didn't look like she had been hit but she was definitely hurt inside, she was emotionally wrecked, I felt confused and sad. Ye Zheng Ting gave me the key and told me to let her out and make sure she could not find the way back in case she would bring her Chinese pimp and the gang to fight..
    It was after this that I decided that my time at YehForGames had came to an end, despite I liked the job, gaming and working online it was just unendurable.

Except for a few Arena gamers which Fredrick hardly never paid (which made it nearly impossible to get that service done), all employees are Chinese, I would say that Only about 20% of all the services offered on the website are available, the rest of the services YehForGames will simply take your money and try to make you change the service, the only thing they are able to do is pretty much power leveling, only about 1 percent of the RAIDS are completed as well as a completion rate of 5% for the ARENA.
    When I worked there numerous account got stolen and hacked, I would imagine the company will go bankrupt sooner or later.
    Although a few services work I would never use this company!, Frederick is the most self centered, selfish [censor] I met during my whole time in China and in my whole life for that matter, I have been in China for 4 years so I have had plenty of time to meet Chinese people.
    Frederick has both an American passport and a Chinese passport, His father is a Chinese diplomat.
    I would say that Ye Zheng Ting has no respect for both the American law as well as the Chinese law, what bothers me the most is that he total lacks in respect for Chinese people, especially women.
    He has a Chinese police batch however I'm completely sure that one is completely fake, his father has some contacts with the Chinese government, being a diplomat and all. One thing is for sure, one of them has definitely abused their authority and Frederick has broken many laws.

Anyways, I'll get on with what happened after that.
    After what happened I felt I really wanted to leave, this was not the first incident of this kind, but definitely of the highest caliber, I had also felt that he started treating me, his at the time closest friend, with both disrespect and dishonesty. I didn't care that much for money but when he started paying me 300 dollars per month instead of 400 it got hard to live on despite the fact it was China. I worked 40 hours per week so I got about two dollars per hour which in my opinion is equal to a slaves salary. This compared to my previous teaching jobs in China where I got paid about 15-20 dollars per hour. I have worked at many big respectable schools and have had over 2, 000 students during my stay, any of them will testify to prove my innocence that Frederick is a complete liar, thief and inhumane [censor]:

I told Frederick that I wanted to leave the company, which by over time he responded, I quote:
    "If you leave my company I will make sure you can never return to China"
    "If you leave my company I will use my fathers diplomatic connections so you can not get a Chinese visa"
    "I would never kill you but I would hurt you, hurt you really bad"
    "You don't want to mess with me, I got connections with both the mob and the police"
    "I can have some one killed for less than 100 dollars"

One would think that the diplomats son would be a pure and honest loving human being, well not this Diplomats son, I have no idea how he was raised and what happened on the way, but he got serious problem. For all I know and think, the world would be better with inhumane people like Ye Zheng Ting locked up.
    He stole my money and left me out on the street, I'm okay, I'm more worried about the other people that might come to work for Ye Zheng Ting in the future and cross his path.

As a foreigner employed in China, the employer is necessary to supply the following:
    3. Contract,
    6. Contract
    7. Salary paid monthly.

None!, I repeat None!! of these requirements were fulfilled. I will be suing Frederick and YehForGames for approximately [protected] dollars, this due to the fact that;
    I never got paid for 3 months salary, 1200 dollars,
    I sent approximately 1500 dollars that would cover my flight ticket back and money to spend for food until my flight left.
    I sent the money to the company www.bamboobookings.com what I did not know was that Frederick was also in charge of this company, where upon he took my money and refused to both talk to me and give the money back.
    He also stole my wallet and my work permit papers which are very hard to achieve.
    I have spent a lot of time and money to clear my name and to prove who he really is, I wont rest my voice until justice and righteousness have struck the chills in Fredericks soul and bones, in the process hopefully putting him in jail for fraud or at least make him a better human being.

When things got to this point I had no other choice than to I contact the foreigner affairs of China, my embassy, my family and friends as well as the customers. One might say that this has nothing to do with the customers at YehForGames, well I beg the difference! Any customer should know what service they are really buying and what that specific company and that company's boss is really doing and up to. There is a file with all the customers emails on it, one of the current employees working at YehForGames have been in contact with me, he wants to informing all the customers at YehForGames about the true story of the company in order to expose the company for what it truly is, a big filthy scam.

I contacted two of the customers that I had became good friends with during my eight months at YehForGames, Taylor and Curtis. I added Fredericks email on the BCC so he knew, I would tell the customers the truth unless he stopped threatening me, gave me back my money as well as an apology for all his inhumane behavior.
    He did the complete opposite, he called me and said, I quote:
    You are a spy, and you spread propaganda in China, I have contacted the foreigner affairs and told them that you are a spy, you will be departed and never able to get a Chinese Visa again.

And then Ye Zheng Ting hang up, he would never return my calls or my emails, my father sent a fem emails regarding the money but it was all just smooth talk to let the time pass so that pay pal could not do anything to force Frederick to pay the money back.

The only good thing about YehForGames is the idea and that the company donate some money to help sea turtles, although what Frederick have accomplished can deffinitely be argued over. And the brutality and the long lengths of mistreating and threatening people I think that I and many other will never understand and or forgive.

I have made a lot of friends during my 4 years in China, I did a TV reportage and a Radio broadcast that nearly an altogether of 2 million Chinese people saw and heard, Frederick have been exposed for his crimes in China, Its up to you the good folks in America to expose his crime on the other side, let there never fall shade on the evildoers, long live the internet!

I have access to nearly all the data and files for the 8 months I was working there (I guess I should not say employed since he never gave me a contract despite the fact I asked him about 20 times)

Thank you for taking your time reading my story, I attached a photo of Frederick below.

charlesriley Nov 09, 2010

Don't really agree with the year old original complaint here...placed an order with this company last week and they got me the entire Tier 10 set on WoW. I was like WOW at the fast service they provided...they definitely know their business and their communication with me during my service was excellent. Their customer service rep called me and updated me whenever I got another piece of T10 gear. I thought it was neat that they were so professional about it even though this is just an online game service.

Marten Phillips Nov 14, 2010

Like I said before, I will not rest until justice and righteousness have struck the chills in Fredericks soul and bones, well justice is not on our side now because Frederick is still out on the streets so we need to take the law into our own hands and kill this [censor]! If you want him dead too I know where he lives so email me at [protected]@hotmail.com. Inhumane people can not get away with this! We must put him down once and for all and make the world better!

jason.parks Dec 02, 2010

A word of advice for Marten Phillips (if that's your real name):

You need to grow up...and see a shrink - you sound like a psychopath yourself ...

Marten Phillips Dec 04, 2010

Topic Comments -

You are free to call me or add me on facebook if there is anything you would like to ask or apologise for, Yes my name is Marten Phillips. I'm no coward trying to hide.
    As for being a psychopath I think I'd say it takes a person who makes a complaintboard account only in order to make a [censor]ed accusation, that being you Frederik('s employee)

• sarahwilliams Dec 06, 2010

Marten dear, most people on here make new accounts to post something if they find that they have something to say. Being a new member does not mean what they have to say is anything less than you. You were also once a new member when you first posted your first note here (just over a month ago). According to you, this mean that what you wrote 1 month ago when it was new, is fake too. If you don't believe us, why should we believe you? For all we know, you could be working for a business competitor of this company and you're just writing fake bad reviews to help your company.

The point is that if you are not going to give the respect to other people's opinions, why should we give them to you? Not everyone here who doesn't agree with you means they are Fredrik. Stop creating enemies out of everyone and yeah that includes me too because I'm a new member who decided to speak up in hopes that people like you can stop creating hate on the internet. Why so much hate in yourself? Please control yourself. You are asking people to telephone you or talk to you on facebook about your personal vendetta against Fredrik? It's people like you Marten, that make the internet an unsafe place for our children.

Marten Phillips Dec 06, 2010

I'm not asking you to believe me, I'm just saying you should all go make your own research in order to find out the truth, However as an employee at the company YehForGames I can definitely agree with the rest of the complaints here, and as a previous employee there I know a lot of information about the company that Frederick definitely want to concealed from the public, that the company is a fraud and they are located in China as well as many inhumane things he have said and done. I have all the documents and all the conversations between me Frederik as well as other employees. In both Mandarin, English and Chinese. I will arrange them and sort them all out, post them here later this week for you to see, will take some time, it's nearly a 1, 000 pages.

I know some people create a new account just to get their voice heard, so did I, although I should have done it earlier, I waited nearly two months to come out with the truth here on the complaintboard, I seriously thought Frederick would contact me and apologise to me personally as well as give me back the money he stole, my salery, my wallet, my work permit, etc, . To force and threaten someone to stay and work for you, that in my opinion is no less slavery.

I'm not talking about a Vendetta against Frederick, the complete opposite, I have never hurt a living soul, he is the one who said he wanted to hurt me, which makes life an unsafe place for me, and to have a peaceful world I think transparency and truth need to be our highest priorities.
    When YeZhengTing, owner of YehForGames create an account with my name and pretend to be me! in order to use false accusations that I want to hurt him, well then something is very wrong.

I'm not afraid of YeZhengTing, and I'm not afraid about speaking up for what is true and right, I have both audio and documented recordings of him threatening me, If you want to contact him to get his side of the stories I would be more than glad to supply you with their contact information.

[protected]@yehforgames.com - She is a Chinese person called FuJie
    [protected]@jhu.edu - a company email hardly used
    [protected]@gmail.com - Fredericks personal email

He also have a skype account, just send a message he is nearly always online, just hiding like usually, he will definitely get your message, however the chance that he replies is very slim.
    Yehsupport - Fredericks Skype
    Yehsupport2 - his or his new employees Skype
    Yehsupport3 - usually not used

or if after hours of waiting, you might be able to get through to him directly on:
    [protected]

I gave out all my information in order for people to be able to contact me if they had any doubt about what I'm saying or if they want to know about any specific details. Since I posted here and on a similar Chinese complaint board I have had four previous employees contacted as well as many customers, both in doubt of ordering and in doubt of how to get their money back and some Chinese employees who want to sue him and that he stand guilty for his crimes. I'm not working for a similar company, I can scan my new contract and post it here or send it to you personally if you want me to prove you wrong.

What surprises me the most is that You, Sarah Williams, would take All this time, to talk about something you have no insight in, you have obviously not read my previous posts, then you would see that Someone working for YeZhengTing or himself have posted with my name, threatening him, I'm not going to make any accusations against you but I find it hard to believe, of all those millions of complaints, you accidental find this topic about the fraud company YehForGamesand, create an account just to accuse me of making the Internet an unsafe place for our Children. Anyone reading all this, not being stupid, would obviously be able to figure out what the truth is all about, and moreover, that I would not create a new account when I already have one, only in order to controversially say against my own words.

I can give you a mailing list of over a 1000 of the 2000 students i thaught during my emplyment in Asia & China, mostly in age from 4-21, their English is now rather good, maybe the children won't understand your question completely more than that I was their favourite teacher, however I'm certain anyone over the age of 13-14 would be able to respond to any of your questions, I'm not like most people, proud over anything they accomplish in life, I rather value honesty, truth and justice, however I should add, for your information I was was ranked 1# English teacher in 3/5 schools I worked at under the course of nearly three years (Chinese teacher usually have no idea how to teach English, especially to children and high school students, but still) Also I helped about 30 students pass the EILTS test abd go abroad to study.

There, I hope I explaind myself good enough for you to understand, if not please give me a call so I can explain everything in detail. Have a nice day,

SarahWilliams
    Member since Dec 6, 2010
    Complaints - 0
    Comments - 1

If that is your real name. - Please note the pictures above is of Frederick, YeZhengTing 叶政廷, not me.

Marten Phillips Dec 08, 2010

READ THIS BEFORE YOU READ THE COMPLAINT ABOVE!

Frederick has created a complaint account with nearly the exact same name as me.
    (The comment above was NOT, i repeat NOT written by me, Marten Phillips, if you compare the two messages you can see this is true)

If you check the Marten Phillips account, you can see that my account was created on >> Member since Oct 27, 2010 <<
    If you check the (OTHER) Marten Phillips account, the one above, you can see "it" was created on >> Member since Dec 08, 2010 <<

I have already contacted and informed both the Chinese government and the staff at Complaintsboard.Com to justify this,
    and to further expose FREDERICK for his crimes (his Chinese name, Ye Zheng Ting, 叶 政 廷)!

I can guarantee you and I gladly swear on my life that, I have never and I would never, threaten or hurt anyone.
    I live a peaceful life, I strive to help people by doing volunteer work and donating to organizations that help people and animals around the world.
    Since I wrote my complaint here I have received a lot of response from many people around the world,
    If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate contacting me, The REAL Marten Phillips at [protected]@hotmail.com
    you can also contact me on my phone number at 0708/888453 or add me on facebook at: Marten Phillips.

I think Frederick should go to Jail for numerous years, even though he can put on a face and seem really nice,
    once you see his true side, a psychopath who would not hesitate to threaten or hurt anyone, the picture is very clear.
    Although my father is Australian, my mother is Swedish, in Sweden we do not execute people, we do not have the death penalty.
    What we do is simply put sick people like Frederick in a psychopath asylum to help them, not hurt them.

I would urge anyone that is a volunteer for SeaTurtles911.org in China to, get informed about Frederick, avoid him and expose him.
    He is regular in contacted with the Chinese Mob, he is a dangerous man, who has hurt, used and abused countless Chinese people,
    He is Ye Zheng Ting 叶政廷, The owner of YehForGames! Once upon a time a good decent American Company!
    I never thought I would meet a person so horrible and controversial that he would put on the face of a cute Sea Turtle baby to hide his true identity.

Frederick I hope that when you read this you understand the full impact of your inhumane behaviour.
    I know many good, truthful & honest police officers in China, HaiNan, the next time I see you I will call the cops so they can drag you to court.

All war is based on deception.
    Help expose those war-mongering people by first exposing the truth.

Yours truly,

6 days ago by jason.parks 0 Votes

A word of advice for Marten Phillips (if that's your real name):

3 days ago by Marten Phillips 0 Votes

Topic Comments -

As for being a psychopath I think I'd say it takes a person who makes a complaintboard account only in order to make a [censor]ed accusation, that being you, Frederik/Your Employee
    3 days ago by Marten Phillips 0 Votes

3 days ago by heatherbirdlady 0 Votes

all i know is that since wow came out, i have seen many scam companies that just steal ur money. there seem to be a lot of comapnies in china that are scams. a lot sell fake shoes, purses, clothes, etc. and now things like this too. i wish there was a way for these scam companies that sell to americans to get into some real trouble.
    2 days ago by sarahwilliams 0 Votes

Comments - 1

charlesriley
    Member since Nov 9, 2010

Comments 1

The five or so Chinese people working there are quite nice, although Frederick treats them really bad, no health insurance, really bad living conditions, most of them won´t steal your account but due to the low salary it has happened. Also the security and firewalls are close to non-existing, being located in China result in constant attacks from many Chinese hackers trying to steal accounts.

Frederick is your typical [censor], he couldn't care less bout the customers, all he cares about is profit, and he will use any means and lies to get there.

One of the worst incidents was when I witnessed sexual harassment, he had brought home a prostitute one night where he was staying, he was threatening her, he had locked the door so she could not get out, she was crying and she was totally hysterical, i tried to calm her down, I could not open the door since I didn't have a key, I remember I was sitting in front of the computer working on a customers account when it all happened, things got worse and she started screaming she was going to jump out of the window if Frederick did not let her out, later on when I went into his office room I saw a gun on his desk, after this things made more sense to me, why the girl had panicked so much. We were on the eighth floor, I must admit, at the time I was a little frightened of Frederick as well, It got much worse after that incident, an hour later she was still in his room and I have no idea what he was doing to her, it didn't look like she had been hit but she was definitely hurt inside, she was emotionally wrecked, I felt confused and sad. Ye Zheng Ting gave me the key and told me to let her out and make sure she could not find the way back in case she would go back and bring her Chinese pimp and gang to fight Frederick for what Frederick had done.
    It was after this that I decided that my time at YehForGames had came to an end, despite I liked the job, gaming and working online, it was just unendurable.

Except for a few Arena gamers which Fredrick hardly never paid (which made it nearly impossible to get that service done), all employees are Chinese, I would say that Only about 10-20% of all the services offered on the website are available, the rest of the services YehForGames will simply take your money and not give it back, or in some cases try to make you change the service, the only thing they are able to do is pretty much power leveling, only about 1 percent of the RAIDS are completed as well as a completion rate of 5% for the ARENA.
    When I worked there numerous account got stolen and hacked, I would imagine the company will go bankrupt sooner rather than later.
    Although a few services work I would never use this company!, Frederick is the most self centered, selfish [censor] I met during my whole time in China and in my whole life for that matter, I have been in Asia and China for 4 years so I have had plenty of time to travel around and meet a lot of people.
    Frederick has both an American passport and a Chinese passport, His father is a Chinese/American diplomat. (I'm still wonder when Wikileaks will release his cable)
    He has a Chinese police batch however I'm completely sure that one is fake, his father has some contacts with the Chinese government, being a diplomat and all. One thing is for sure, one of them has definitely abused their authority and Frederick has broken many laws.

Anyways, I'll get on with what happened after that.
    After what happened I felt I really wanted to leave, this was not the first incident of this kind, but definitely of the highest caliber, I had also felt that he started treating me, his at the time closest friend, with both disrespect and dishonesty. I didn't care that much for money but when he started paying me 300 dollars per month instead of 400 it got hard to live on despite the fact it was China. I worked 40 hours per week so I got about two dollars per hour which in my opinion is equal to slaving. This compared to my previous teaching jobs in China where I got paid about 15-20 dollars per hour. I have worked at many big respectable schools and have had over 2, 000 students during my stay, any of them will testify to prove my innocence and that Frederick is a complete liar, thief and inhumane [censor]:

"I would never kill you but I would hurt you, hurt you really bad"
    "I can have some one killed for less than 100 dollars"
    And many more, I have a few of them on audio recording.

He stole my money and left me out on the street, I'm okay, after 5 years of traveling the world I can take care of myself, I'm more worried about the other people that might come to work for Ye Zheng Ting in the future and come to cross his path.

3. Contract
    6. Salary paid monthly.

I never got paid for 3 months salary, 1200 dollars, moreover, since I was broke due to the fact he didn't pay me I sent money from my foreign bank account,
    I sent approximately 1500 dollars that would cover my flight ticket back and money to spend for living and food until my flight left.
    I have spent a lot of time and money to clear my name and to prove who he really is, I wont rest my voice until justice and righteousness have struck the chills in Fredericks soul and bones, in the process hopefully putting him in jail for fraud or at least make him a better and more honest human being.

When things got to this point I had no other choice than to I contact the foreigner affairs of China, my embassy, my family and friends as well as the customers and the police. One might say that this has nothing to do with the customers at YehForGames, well I beg the difference! Any customer should know what service they are really buying and what that specific company is really doing and up to. There is a file with all the customers emails on it, one of the current employees working at YehForGames have been in contact with me, he wants to informing all the customers at YehForGames about the true story of the company in order to expose the company for what it truly is, a big filthy scam.

He did the complete opposite, he called me and said, I quote:
    "You are a spy, and you spread propaganda in China, I have contacted the foreigner affairs and told them that you are a spy, you will be departed and never able to get a Chinese Visa again"

And then Ye Zheng Ting hang up, he would never return my calls or my emails, my father sent a few emails regarding the money but it was all just smooth talk to let the time pass so that pay pal could not do anything to force Frederick to pay the money back.

The only good thing about YehForGames is the idea and that the company donate some money to help sea turtles, although what Frederick have accomplished can definitely be argued over. And the brutality and the long lengths of mistreating and threatening people I and many other will never understand or forgive.

I have made a lot of friends during my 4 years in China, I did a TV reportage and a Radio broadcast that nearly an altogether of 2 million Chinese people saw and heard, Frederick have been exposed for his crimes in China, Its up to you the good folks in America to expose his crime on the other side, let there never fall shade on the evildoers, long live the Internet!

If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact me on one of my emails at [protected]@hotmail.com or on FB, Marten Phillips

to ambassaden.pek.

show details Oct 27

Dear Staff at the Swedish embassy in Peking

My name is Mårten Emanuel Phillips, I have been living in China for nearly 4 years. I have been working as an English teacher in many schools around in China, mostly in YunNan, KunMing.I called about a month ago, the last 8 months I spent in China I was working in HaiNan, I worked and did volunteer work for sea turtles. I work for a Chinese company called YehForGames the Chinese name of this company is 中龙美商务有限公司, There are an altogether of four companies included in this online company:
    www.yehforgames.com
    www.bamboobookings.com
    www.chinese1on1.com
    www.flowersofchina.com

Frederick (Ye Zheng Ting, 叶政廷) is the president of all these four companies, He has the public believe that his company is American however it is not, it is completely Chinese.

I started working there after I read on gokunming.com about the available position to work there as an WoW & MMORPG; Operator, Developer and Associate.
    Please check the attached files for a full review about what has happened, I will give you the full story here below.

I worked at the company 中龙美商务有限公司 for 40 hours a week, I was mainly responsible for fixing the computers, updating the websites, translating, calling and contacting customers.
    I got paid a salary of [protected] Yuan / months, I didn't care about the low salary, I took the job because I wanted to help the seaturtles911 organization.
    I worked at the company from Dec the 16th 2009 - Aug 5th 2010

I wanted to leave the company after i witnessed my boss threatening other people as well as me.
    This is what he said when I said I wanted to leave, that is when he threatened me, I quote him;
    "I would never kill you but I would hurt you, hurt you really bad"
    "I can have some one killed for less than 100 dollars" etc, .

Frederick stole the following of my belongings
    1. My work permit, a little light brown book it's called 纠正 in Chinese
    2. My wallet, including my credit card, my
    3. The money I sent to bamboobookings for my flight ticket back to Sweden (at the time I did not know he was in charge of the account linked to that company. 8500 Swedish kroner
    4. Close to three months salary, about 8000-10, 000 Yuan 元

Frederick never arrange the following necessary things. As a foreigner employed in China, the employer needs to supply the following:
    3. Contract,
    6. Contract
    7. Salary paid monthly.

My good friend 许宏锋 Xu Hong Feng, can be contacted on the following number,
    [protected]
    Please contact him, he can explain everything in Chinese, his English is sufficient enough to explain it in English as well.

I got a call a few days after I had left the company, It was Frederick.
    "I have contacted the Foreigner affairs of China, I have made sure you will get departed from China,
    You will never be able to return or get a Chinese visa again. You are a spy and are spreading propaganda in China.

This is the complete opposite of the truth. Frederick is spreading propaganda, Frederick is violating the Chinese law,
    what he is doing could nearly be called spying.
    I have never violated the law in China, I have been on a work permit for two years and worked at many famous schools in China with an altogether of nearly 2, 000 students. Any of my students or my many hundreds of friends both western and Chinese would be more than glad to prove that these accusations are complete lies. If necessary I would gladly taking him to court to sue him for the money he have stolen from me. I would also like that he return the belongings that was stolen, most important is my work permit book.

However the most important thing is that I'm able to prove that I worked at the company, we had an oral contract for the first few weeks. Frederick said he was going to set up my real contract and supply me with visa and all the other things I would need to work there.
    However the months went on and he never gave me the contract to sign despite me asking many times every week, urging him to set up the contract for my employment since I know that if I worked without a contract it would be illegal.
    Now Frederick is saying that I never worked at his company, that I was his Friend and went there to help him for free.
    I'm not sure how many people Frederick has used and abused, it seems like many including the currently employed people at the company.

Any one who can speak and read English just need to take a quick glance at the work emails sent between me and Frederick as well as the manager called Fu Jie and the other employees at the company to realize that there can be no doubt that I was an employee at the company.

Dear people at the Swedish embassy, I'm very sorry I did not come forward earlier with a full explanation and the complete story, I thought what he said was just empty threats but I know now that Frederick is a very sick individual, capable of many inhumane things.
    On one occasion I was alone at the office working when he came home with a prostitute, he locked her in and threaten her with a gun, she nearly jumped from the eighth window.. that was one of the last incidents I witnessed before I made up my mind that despite him threatening my, I had no choice, I had to leave.

It is possible to contact Frederick on his his email, I will find the number to the office, near by police station and his cellphone number and send it over as soon as I can get a hold of that information. It should be accessible
    [protected]@jhu.edu
    [protected]@gmail.com
    [protected]@yehforgames.com

His skype is Yehsupport / Yehsupport1 / Yehsupport2

the password to marten.haikou.update-2010 7 11.xls 100K and Jun 29 Arena Spread Sheet.xls is "marten123"
    I also attached the contract for Americans that worked online, click read only to see that contract I dont have the password

Please I ask of you to help clear my name, I want to return to China in the near future, I have a work interview with CCTV for a position in their travel program. When I return to China to work I need to make sure that the record is set straight,
    Im not sure how much you are able to help me, by looking at the emails for a few minutes you will get the evidence that I have been working there. If you can at least help me prove that I truly have been working there and tell the Chinese government and police, I would be truly grateful.

I hope that this letter find you well, please help me, I would like it if I did not get a knife stabbed in my back when I return..

Marten Phillips Dec 08, 2010

These are about 20% of the emails sent between me and Frederick with my Gmail, I cannot access the [protected]@yehforgames.com, I can forward all the emails to the embassy if you require.

show details Jun 20

yeah I know, Melissa (The manager Fu Jie) told me as well, that is pretty annoying that they have a limit on it.
     I'll probably just buy a one way ticket for now and the return ticket later,
    any news on my salary, I heard you are coming back to xin cun today.

The arena is about to go right down the dumpster if we don't solve it, we got more arena orders than ever during the 6 months I have been here, what do you want me to do with them?

Date: Sat, June 19, 2010 4:31 pm
    To: Support <[protected]@yehforgames.com>

paypal debit card has a withdrawal limit of $400 per day, which means even if you had your salary you would not have enough because it takes 3 days to withdraw the money your father sent.

i don't know who this other dude is...i never saw another invoice from the other dude...what are you talking about?

On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 6:43 AM, Yeh! for Games, Inc. <[protected]@yehforgames.com> wrote:
    Aaron told me he got paid 170$ instead of 240$, did we pay the other dude anything? he is way better than Aaron I'd say.
     I think he will be satisfied enough with this last payment to not make a dispute.
    what bothers me are all the other arena orders that we now have no gamers for and also my salary,
     it is the 19th, I have to pay for my ticket on Monday and I'm short at least 1000 for a two way ticket.

Date: Fri, June 18, 2010 11:12 pm
    ok, then i guess i will be getting his call soon

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 10:53 PM, Yeh! for Games, Inc. <[protected]@yehforgames.com> wrote:
    Aaron is threatening to call the police..

Subject: STILL NOT BEEN PAID
    From: aaron wheel <[protected]@yahoo.com>
    Date: Thu, June 17, 2010 10:23 am
    To: [protected]@yehforgames.com
    i have still not been paid for the month of mays work, here is my spreadsheet please pay me ive never seen a company not pay its employees on time, its been 2 ENTIRRE weeks ive been emailing you and calling you every single day, this needs to stop

SEND my payment, or im going to the police.
    check this picture, I'm not sure what I can do to go online, I both downloaded the patch from blizzard and got it from the web.

untitled2.JPG
    193K   View   Download

show details Jun 21

which computer did this happen on?
    - Show quoted text -

On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 10:36 PM, Mårten Phillips <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
    > check this picture, I'm not sure what I can do to go online, I both
    > downloaded the patch from blizzard and got it from the web.

The one I play on in Xin Cun, It refuse to update the new patch

Arena Spread sheet Jun 29th

show details Jun 30

All current orders, completed, and pending and refunded. I guess you are right, if you kill me or throw me out of China it can be good to have

Jun 29 Arena Spread Sheet.xls
    108K   View as HTML   Open as a Google spreadsheet   Download

arena for gold

show details Jul 2

Michael still want to do orders but because of the delay he wants more than 10, 000 gold
     we need him until we can find another solution, if we pay him 15, 000 gold for that 3vs3 equals 45$
    he was expecting 90$ for that 3vs3 so paying him half in gold and 1/3 for all upcoming orders would be good, cause we have a lot of arena customers pending away.
    Just reply to him and say that the pay for 3vs3 2200 is 10, 000, we can compensate him with [protected] gold for the 2 month wait.

Michael

show details Jul 2

[12:04:12 AM] wnrolyr - arena gamer says: Is there anyway I can just get the gold and continue doing orders?
    [12:04:20 AM] wnrolyr - arena gamer says: I have an open line of communication with you
    [12:04:20 AM] wnrolyr - arena gamer says: :)

Chat with Sea Turtles 911

Sea: you didnt call
      tiday
      today
     me: my phone is back on, I was charging it again, the battery is really bad
    10:14 AM ah yeah, only called yesterday, you never picked up like usually, thought you would call back
      you told me to give you a call when I got here
    10:15 AM Sea: there is a place for you to stay at in dadonghai, real close to the beach
      please get the arena fixed asap then you can come here and hang out on the beach everyday
    10:16 AM me: I'm trying to get back to Sweden, I'm still trying to help you set up the arena as good as possible

Arena gamers

Michel's Skype WNROLYR
     Hey by the way, I forgot to tell you but your hard drive, that little external black one, it was in my bag when I left Xin Cun, I forgot I had it in there before I left.
    I have it here, put it in a safe spot in my room, I'll bring it when I head down to San Ya, though I'd like to stay a few days longer here, feels like I just got here and that I'm constantly on the move. No time to rest or chill down and just be myself.

paypal

show details Jul 7

How is it going with the Pay Pal?
     It's been like 2 weeks, when will you be able to refund the money, or in other case withdraw them?
    I really need to get back and that [censor]ing agricultural bank say they have sent back the money
     but I don't believe them cause the money have still not arrived and it's been like 3 weeks...
    All this [censor] is starting to seriously get on my nerves, got like 2 * 8500 Swedish Kr from my bank account on the line,
     and I need to get back to Sweden as soon as possible and now I don't have enough money on my account to send enough for the ticket.

Please look into it and try to get that account unfrozen, so I can at least get a hold of half the money.
     I can't refund the money from Pay Pal, think we sent it as a gift, and not as a service or ticket, a gift can't be refunded from my side you have to initialize it.

hope every thing is cool with you, tell me when you want me to swing by,
     might need another 2 days to set up as much as possible with the arena.

Fwd: PayPal

show details Jul 8

My parents said that 2500 have been withdrawn from the Pay Pal account so they are unable to get a refund for the money, how do you want to do this bro? Maybe better to just withdraw the rest once the Pay Pal account is unfrozen and then you pay me what ever you think is fair for this month at the 10th and the 2 weeks in December. I'm not trying to be greedy, if you had to pay a couple of night at the hotel for 60 kuai / night and whatever you think the damage caused from me getting drunk that night is worth just deduct it from my salary. Please reply soon so I know what is up, need to resolve this, and I need to get my phone so I can call them idiots in Agricultural bank of China for my remaining 8500 kr.

Dear Craig

So sorry I have not been able to contact you earlier, I have been out in that village Xin Cun, our internet went down after some bad weather. Also been quite busy with all the 6 interns that came from USA and Canada for the sea turtles, they are studying to become marine biologists.

I have talked to Fredrick to make sure that we can withdraw the money shortly or that he charge the account with 2500 so we can refund the whole amount.

My phone is still being repaired so if you have been trying to reach me on +[protected] it is still not possible, should get my phone back in two days. Need to get my phone to get the number to the Bank. I'm not in Ling Shui so I have not been able to go to the bank, I have been there 5 times already, I can't understand what those [censor]s are doing over there, they have told me it's been refunded, they truly are idiots. And their village Chinese is so bad I some times have to write for them to be able to understand.

I don't know how to apologize to y'all, I know this must be starting to get as much on your nerves as it is getting on mine.
     I will make sure I do everything I possibly can to get things going and getting all the money back.
    Don't worry it won't disappear. I'll refund 8500 and use the rest for a ticket, the price is falling a lot right now, I should be able to get a one way ticket for 4000+ or a two way ticket for less than 8000.
    It was worth waiting, otherwise I would have to pay over 8k for a one way ticket, maybe better to wait a little longer so I can get back about the same time you all come back to Stockholm. When are you coming back, If I come for one, two or some month when would be the best time to come, can you give me a specific date and I'll try to book the ticket.

And about the work, I'm still not sure, I will see what I'll do about it, don't worry I'll handle it and make sure everything turns out for the best. I will make sure to respond to all your questions when I know and when I'm sure.

att du förmodligen inte har pengar eller bostad och inte kan ta dig hem
    att 2500 har tagits ut på paypal att att du måste sätta in dem för att vi kan reklamera betalningen
    att inte banken för betalningen ett inte kommer i retur förrän du gör något konkret åt det
    att du inte har marginaler när du gör saker och att för eller senare slå det snett

snälla hör av dig dagligen nu så vi vet

Joakim reser bort snart, och nästa veka är vi i Norge, veckan därpå är vi i svenska fjällen utom mobiltäckning

Reply to all

Hej Mårten

Mamma skriver lite kort. Det är inte du som har skrivit det här mailet eller hur? Varför har någon annan författat det?
    Oavsett, vi längtar efter att du ska komma hem och att allt löser sig i Kina på bästa sätt. Det känns väldigt otryggt att inte ha någon annan person som vi kan nå när vi inte kan få tag på dig.
    Kan inte förstå varför allting som vi försöker åstadkomma ständigt blir så mycket problem med. Äntligen kunde jag nå dig på telefon och då är den helt plötsligt sönder. När vi ska nå dig på datorn har den plötsligen kraschat! Våra pengar fastnar på två olika banker. Det tar liksom aldrig slut.
    Jag tycker att din chefs verksamhet verkar seriös. Om han har 6 interns från USA och Kanada hos er nu verkar han vara handlingskraftig. Låter som en person som borde kunna hjälpa dig utan några problem som helst.
    Vi är uppe i Åre nu. Spelade golf igår och ska vandra på Åreskutan idag. På lördag bilar vi in i Norge och upp till Lofoten. Nästa vecka på torsdag ska vi med på en organiserad vandring genom tre naturreservat i Sverige. Det ska bli en upplevelse och något som vi ser fram emot.
    Du kommer att ha svårt att nå oss under denna tid men skriv ett svar på detta mail är du snäll. Vi åker härifrån på lördag. Därefter får du skriva till Joakim och Fredrik. Vi är tillbaka i Stockholm igen den 2 augusti.

HejHej,

Glad att hora att allt ar bra med er, det ar jag som skrivit alla brev jag skickat till er. Bara jag som har tillgang till denna mail address. Ni kan maila min boss pa denna mail address ifall ni inte far tag pa mig:
    "Sea Turtle" <[protected]@jhu.edu>, "Sea Turtles 911" <[protected]@gmail.com>,

Sa i borjan av Agusti, kanske best ifall jag forsoker tima get och stanna i drygt 2 manader.

Hej igen

Försök att lösa alla problem med banker och betalningen, då du hinner hem är vi hemma igen

Hälsningar craig

show details Jul 8

Du får ursäkta Mårten att jag inte trodde att du skrev det här mailet, men det var helt enkelt bara för välskrivet. Bra formulerat, inte ett stavfel, kommatecken som dessutom är på rätt plats- För att bara tala om början av brevet, Dear Craig. Men det är bra att du skriver på detta sätt då borde vi ha möjlighet i framtiden att få saker och ting organiserade och uträttade!

Vi ser verkligen fram emot att träffa dig och jag drömmer om dig ofta. Senast i natt. Vi har inte bokat våra biljetter till Thailand ännu men det är hög tid. Vi kan inte förstå varför du byter jobb bara för att du får jobba mycket. Låter ju som om du ändå har ett bra jobb med en chef som verkar engagerad i mycket intressant. Dessutom är du ju på en plats ditt du ju redan ville komma till när du bodde i Kunming. Vi kommer inte att kunna boka biljetter till Kina när vi inte ens vet var du kommer att befinna dig i november, tyvärr. Hade du kunnat garantera att du skulle vara i Hai Nan i november hade vi kunnat boka våra biljetter dit idag.
    Hade en fantastisk vandring idag.

Kram mamma

Pappa behöver hjälp i köket nu

www.seaturtles911.org
    2010/7/9 Craig Phillips <[protected]@cityrevisorerna.nu>

Pay Pal refund?

to Sea, Sea

show details Jul 17

What is happening with the Pay Pal? I won't be able to bounce until you refund that money so I can resend it to my Bank of China account, did you manage to unfreeze the account yet?
    Is there some problems with your phone, I can't get through. The phone you borrowed me has a broken battery, I'll go change it tomorrow. I'm back in Hai Kou, I have gathered up all my stuff so I'm good to go once I get the money to pay for my ticket.

Hope all is well with you and the anchors held the typhoon at bay, I picked up my last [censor] at Xin Cun and paid a visit to the Bank in Ling Shui, still didn't manage to get the 8500 refunded, so please hurry up with the Pay Pal so I can move on, .. goddamn banks.

/Martin

this is the correct address,
    needs to be in the Download folder...like this:

austin

show details Jan 13

if austin is not reliable, you need to find another way to handle this.
    if you don't know how, then ask me a question so i know you do not
    know how to handle this...otherwise, i will assume you know what to
    do.
    i like to give people the benefit of the doubt, which is to assume
    they know what they are doing...
    this is a more efficient way of managing people if they know about
    this "question" type of management...it offers more freedom and
    flexibility instead of a dictatorship where i am giving you step by
    step directions...that's something we do for the chinese employees
    because they are not creative enough to think outside the box due to
    their chinese education system which is based more on memorization
    learning than on the western creativity type of learning.
    peace,

Our Work Philosophy is Asking Questions

Frederick C. Yeh

To my staff,

I know that some of you have felt lost at times on what to do and felt
    that you were left "in the dark".  I wanted to take the time now to
    briefly address this issue.

Most of you probably know by now that I am not the type of person to
    give you instructions, schedules, or deadlines, on what to do for your
    work here.  I prefer to give you as much flexibility as possible so
    you have more room to grow, think, and contribute here.  If you don't
    know what to do then please ask me initially through email.  I am
    quite accessible through email (thank blackberry but pardon my
    grammar/spelling as it is sometimes hard to type on it).  I will then
    give you general ideas to steer you in the right direction.  If you
    need more specifics, then please ask further questions.  If it isn't
    very clear through email then we can talk about it on the phone or in
    person.

Everybody is different and your understanding of the world and how to
    do things is very unique.  We all came to China to work from different
    countries and backgrounds so we are bound to have different ideas on
    how to approach things.  That is our strength but could also be our
    weakness if we stop asking questions.  Only through the process of
    inquiry can I know where you individually stand so that I can help you
    pave your path toward the vision of our organization.

You probably already know this all but please take a few minutes to read this:

If you don't have questions then i will end this email now with a
    question to you: What is the one thing I should do to make things
    better for you?

your ideas are good but you need to follow through...send me the
    actual things...you said "write about the new dungeons and instances,
    also add links."  i approve all your ideas, so get it written down to
    me in a word document so i can post it on the webpage...you talked
    about having a chart, etc...good, then do it, make the chart so i can
    easily publish it up online ..same with the discounts and all...you
    need to follow-through with your ideas now.  in the future, if your
    ideas require more of a longer time to prepare (like a 8 hour
    project), then yes, tell me first about it and ask me if i approve of
    it.  but for little short writeups and updates on the homepage and
    these special discounts, charts, etc...you can just do it and send to
    me since each one is a small project that does not requires 8 hours of
    work.

thanks bro,
    Frederick

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 3:44 PM, Yeh! for Games, Inc.
    <[protected]@yehforgames.com> wrote:
    > Hi Fredrick
    > Our web page need to be updated, I have looked over the home page and would
    > suggest the following changes;
    > Update the home page
    > -Write about the new dungeons and instances, also add links.
    > -Get discounts if you bring a friend or order over a certain amount of
    > money.
    > (for example; customers become members on our web page when making a
    > purchase, making him a copper(5%), silver(10%), gold(15%) or platinum(20%)
    > member, when a member makes a purchase he or she will get an additional
    > discount, If a customer makes a purchase he can add his friends membership
    > name in order to get him an additional discount on his next purchase)
    >  When they become a member they can loggin on the web page to check their
    > status, see the pictures we have posted, get news letters etc.
    > -Tell about the update on S8, order already now and get a discount! Be the
    > first to get the Season 8 gear.
    > -Contest for credit rewards; Make and show us the funniest WoW picture ever.
    > Post the pictures on the webpage in a special section, this toget people
    > laughing and visit our web site.
    > I guess if you still want to get a hot girl giving me a BJ we can win it
    > haha
    > Power Leveling
    > The more levels you order the cheaper it gets, Have a chart so you can see
    > the price change, We can make a lot of people bring up new 80ies. If they
    > are on our server we can give them a better price (Like say a customer
    > transfer to our server, while he is waiting for his service to be done we
    > will level his lother character.
    > (I'll get back 2 u 2morrow with the rest)
    > Martin Phillips
    > Yeh! for Games, Inc.
    > www.YehforGames.com
    > [protected]

Wintergrasp marks, 100

show details Jan 17

when ordering the Wintergrasp marks, 100, the price is right but on the bill it say the customer only ordered 50.

no hurries but change it when you have time.

I'm looking into the profession leveling now, it has a lot of errors in it

Fixed it and updated
    Thanks

On 1/17/10, Mårten Phillips <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
    > when ordering the Wintergrasp marks, 100, the price is right but on the bill
    > it say the customer only ordered 50.
    > no hurries but change it when you have time.
    > I'm looking into the profession leveling now, it has a lot of errors in it

Raid and S6 prices

updates for the web

Emblems of Heroism (atm it just say Emblem of Triumph)

The Price on heroic IcC is to low, it should be 156$
     ToC and the other dungeons could be lowered like 10% in price
    It'd look more professional if our prise list was up to date with the level and gear of the instance.

Emblem of Triumph Packages
    Emblems of Triumph can be turned in for these EoT Rewards

Maybe we should have a higher discount on the S6 with emblems,
     Right now it only differs 140 dollars to get the S7 instead of the S6.
    However getting the S6 is way easier for us to do.

What about some thing like, we have a special on getting emblems for S6
     contact our support today and get 10% extra discount?
    325 emblems is still a lot, also we should add this text:
    S6 Arena gear, It is now possibly to get the Season 6 PvP gear with Emblem of Triumph.
    Getting 325 Emblem of Triumph will ensure you of getting a lot of other gear for free, Gold and other interesting items.

We will get you the full Furious set within 5 days
    In addition, Contact our support today for an additional 10% discount!

Check this listening tape i added to the attached files,
     This 10 year old kid wants to buy a lot of stuff but he left no information what so ever,
    Except that his family name is reed, We have 15 [censored]ing reeds..
     Can you hear what his given name is? I can't make it out clearly, "like wierd" or sumething

By the way, google is probably closing in China, and so will Gmail

[protected].wav
    349K   Download

hi Marten,

can you write what you want changed...you don't need to explain yourself and your ideas to me...just do it and show me what you want published on the site/changes

if i have questions about it, then i will ask you and you can explain...a lot of things are very obvious to me so it is redundant and waste of both our time to listen to the explanation of what we SHOULD do...just do it (i know why you did or changed things on the site, i just don't have time to do it so you just go ahead and do it by sending me a proposal of the actual changes...do you know what i mean?

member

show details Jan 18

It is now possibly to become a Silver, Golden or Platinum member on our web site for more discounts
    In addition, reqruit a friend and and get an additional discount "would you like to know more?"

This needs a new side site on the web, also some more work, help me think of a name. Maybe like My account or Member

Become a member "here"

Become a silver member from making a purchase over 500$
    Silver members get a 3% extra discount on all orders

Become a gold member from making a purchase over 1000$
    Gold members get a 6% extra discount on all orders

Become a platinum member from making a purchase over 1500$
    Platinum members get a 10% extra discounts on all orders

If your friend write your accounts name when making an order you are entitled to the following discounts and benefits

For every friend you sign up you get a 2% discount on your next purchase, This up to 20% discount!
    When your friend makes a purchase make sure he write your account information

Signing up friends also gives you credits!
    5 friends get you 50$ in credits
    10 friends get you 100$ in credits
    For every 5 extra friends you will get a 50$ in credit
    Please notice your friends purchase need to be above 100$

updates for the home web page

show details Jan 18

yesterday I only slept 4 hour, I would really like to spend a few hours and complete it.
     I need to get to bed, I will keep working on it first thing tomorrow after I finish the other tasks.
    Mainly concerning email and arranging the arena before the points go over.

updates for the home web page.xls

something in writing instead of saying "arranging the arena", there
    must be a plan in writing about how you are going about to "arrange
    the arena"...with information such as account login names, and gamer
    names that you've arranged...times, dates, etc...whatever you are
    doing that includes "arranging the arena"

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 3:39 PM, Mårten Phillips <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
    > yesterday I only slept 4 hour, I would really like to spend a few hours and
    > complete it.
    >  I need to get to bed, I will keep working on it first thing tomorrow after
    > I finish the other tasks.
    > Mainly concerning email and arranging the arena before the points go over.

show details Jan 23

mafia..haha..I love it...some of my friends are part of hei se hui...
    I will transfer to arthas...just remind me of I don't do it tomorrow.

These are just a few of all the hundreds of emails sent forth and back with my personal email, I can´t use the company email [protected]@yehforgames.com anymore. Frederick has changed the password.

show details Jun 20

I'll probably just buy a one way ticket for now and the return ticket later,
    any news on my salary, I heard you are coming back to xin cun today.

Date: Sat, June 19, 2010 4:31 pm
    To: Support <[protected]@yehforgames.com>

paypal debit card has a withdrawal limit of $400 per day, which means even if you had your salary you would not have enough because it takes 3 days to withdraw the money your father sent.

Date: Fri, June 18, 2010 11:12 pm
    ok, then i guess i will be getting his call soon

Aaron is threatening to call the police..

Subject: STILL NOT BEEN PAID
    From: aaron wheel <[protected]@yahoo.com>
    Date: Thu, June 17, 2010 10:23 am
    To: [protected]@yehforgames.com

SEND my payment, or im going to the police.

untitled2.JPG
    193K View Download

show details Jun 21

which computer did this happen on?

> check this picture, I'm not sure what I can do to go online, I both
    > downloaded the patch from blizzard and got it from the web.

The one I play on in Xin Cun, It refuse to update the new patch

Arena Spread sheet Jun 29th

show details Jun 30

Jun 29 Arena Spread Sheet.xls
    108K View as HTML Open as a Google spreadsheet Download

arena for gold

Michael

show details Jul 2

[12:04:20 AM] wnrolyr - arena gamer says: :)

Chat with Sea Turtles 911

Sea: you didnt call
    tiday
    today
    me: my phone is back on, I was charging it again, the battery is really bad
    10:14 AM ah yeah, only called yesterday, you never picked up like usually, thought you would call back
    you told me to give you a call when I got here
    10:15 AM Sea: there is a place for you to stay at in dadonghai, real close to the beach
    10:16 AM me: I'm trying to get back to Sweden, I'm still trying to help you set up the arena as good as possible

Arena gamers

Michel's Skype WNROLYR

paypal

show details Jul 7

How is it going with the Pay Pal?

hope every thing is cool with you, tell me when you want me to swing by,
    might need another 2 days to set up as much as possible with the arena.

Fwd: PayPal

Reply to all

Hej igen

Hälsningar craig

show details Jul 8

Hade en fantastisk vandring idag.

Kram mamma

this is the correct address,
    needs to be in the Download folder...like this:

austin

show details Jan 13

if austin is not reliable, you need to find another way to handle this.
    if you don't know how, then ask me a question so i know you do not
    know how to handle this...otherwise, i will assume you know what to
    do.
    i like to give people the benefit of the doubt, which is to assume
    they know what they are doing...
    this is a more efficient way of managing people if they know about
    this "question" type of management...it offers more freedom and
    flexibility instead of a dictatorship where i am giving you step by
    step directions...that's something we do for the chinese employees
    because they are not creative enough to think outside the box due to
    their chinese education system which is based more on memorization
    learning than on the western creativity type of learning.
    peace,

Our Work Philosophy is Asking Questions

Frederick C. Yeh

To my staff,

I know that some of you have felt lost at times on what to do and felt
    that you were left "in the dark". I wanted to take the time now to
    briefly address this issue.

Most of you probably know by now that I am not the type of person to
    give you instructions, schedules, or deadlines, on what to do for your
    work here. I prefer to give you as much flexibility as possible so
    you have more room to grow, think, and contribute here. If you don't
    know what to do then please ask me initially through email. I am
    quite accessible through email (thank blackberry but pardon my
    grammar/spelling as it is sometimes hard to type on it). I will then
    give you general ideas to steer you in the right direction. If you
    need more specifics, then please ask further questions. If it isn't
    very clear through email then we can talk about it on the phone or in
    person.

Everybody is different and your understanding of the world and how to
    do things is very unique. We all came to China to work from different
    countries and backgrounds so we are bound to have different ideas on
    how to approach things. That is our strength but could also be our
    weakness if we stop asking questions. Only through the process of
    inquiry can I know where you individually stand so that I can help you
    pave your path toward the vision of our organization.

You probably already know this all but please take a few minutes to read this:

If you don't have questions then i will end this email now with a
    question to you: What is the one thing I should do to make things
    better for you?

your ideas are good but you need to follow through...send me the
    actual things...you said "write about the new dungeons and instances,
    also add links." i approve all your ideas, so get it written down to
    me in a word document so i can post it on the webpage...you talked
    about having a chart, etc...good, then do it, make the chart so i can
    easily publish it up online ..same with the discounts and all...you
    need to follow-through with your ideas now. in the future, if your
    ideas require more of a longer time to prepare (like a 8 hour
    project), then yes, tell me first about it and ask me if i approve of
    it. but for little short writeups and updates on the homepage and
    these special discounts, charts, etc...you can just do it and send to
    me since each one is a small project that does not requires 8 hours of
    work.

thanks bro,
    Frederick

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 3:44 PM, Yeh! for Games, Inc.
    <[protected]@yehforgames.com> wrote:
    > Hi Fredrick
    > Our web page need to be updated, I have looked over the home page and would
    > suggest the following changes;
    > Update the home page
    > -Write about the new dungeons and instances, also add links.
    > -Get discounts if you bring a friend or order over a certain amount of
    > money.
    > (for example; customers become members on our web page when making a
    > purchase, making him a copper(5%), silver(10%), gold(15%) or platinum(20%)
    > member, when a member makes a purchase he or she will get an additional
    > discount, If a customer makes a purchase he can add his friends membership
    > name in order to get him an additional discount on his next purchase)
    > When they become a member they can loggin on the web page to check their
    > status, see the pictures we have posted, get news letters etc.
    > -Tell about the update on S8, order already now and get a discount! Be the
    > first to get the Season 8 gear.
    > -Contest for credit rewards; Make and show us the funniest WoW picture ever.
    > Post the pictures on the webpage in a special section, this toget people
    > laughing and visit our web site.
    > I guess if you still want to get a hot girl giving me a BJ we can win it
    > haha
    > Power Leveling
    > The more levels you order the cheaper it gets, Have a chart so you can see
    > the price change, We can make a lot of people bring up new 80ies. If they
    > are on our server we can give them a better price (Like say a customer
    > transfer to our server, while he is waiting for his service to be done we
    > will level his lother character.
    > (I'll get back 2 u 2morrow with the rest)
    > Martin Phillips
    > Yeh! for Games, Inc.
    > www.YehforGames.com
    > [protected]

Wintergrasp marks, 100

show details Jan 17

no hurries but change it when you have time.

I'm looking into the profession leveling now, it has a lot of errors in it

Fixed it and updated
    Thanks

On 1/17/10, Mårten Phillips <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
    > when ordering the Wintergrasp marks, 100, the price is right but on the bill
    > it say the customer only ordered 50.
    > no hurries but change it when you have time.
    > I'm looking into the profession leveling now, it has a lot of errors in it

Raid and S6 prices

updates for the web

Emblems of Heroism (atm it just say Emblem of Triumph)

The Price on heroic IcC is to low, it should be 156$
    ToC and the other dungeons could be lowered like 10% in price

Emblem of Triumph Packages
    Emblems of Triumph can be turned in for these EoT Rewards

Maybe we should have a higher discount on the S6 with emblems,
    Right now it only differs 140 dollars to get the S7 instead of the S6.
    However getting the S6 is way easier for us to do.

What about some thing like, we have a special on getting emblems for S6
    contact our support today and get 10% extra discount?
    325 emblems is still a lot, also we should add this text:

We will get you the full Furious set within 5 days
    In addition, Contact our support today for an additional 10% discount!

Check this listening tape i added to the attached files,
    Except that his family name is reed, We have 15 [censored]ing reeds..

By the way, google is probably closing in China, and so will Gmail

Gold members get a 6% extra discount on all orders

Become a platinum member from making a purchase over 1500$
    Platinum members get a 10% extra discounts on all orders

When your friend makes a purchase make sure he write your account information

Signing up friends also gives you credits!
    5 friends get you 50$ in credits
    10 friends get you 100$ in credits
    For every 5 extra friends you will get a 50$ in credit
    Please notice your friends purchase need to be above 100$

updates for the home web page

show details Jan 18

Mainly concerning email and arranging the arena before the points go over.

updates for the home web page.xls

something in writing instead of saying "arranging the arena", there
    must be a plan in writing about how you are going about to "arrange
    the arena"...with information such as account login names, and gamer
    names that you've arranged...times, dates, etc...whatever you are
    doing that includes "arranging the arena"

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 3:39 PM, Mårten Phillips <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
    > yesterday I only slept 4 hour, I would really like to spend a few hours and
    > complete it.
    > I need to get to bed, I will keep working on it first thing tomorrow after
    > I finish the other tasks.
    > Mainly concerning email and arranging the arena before the points go over.

show details Jan 23

mafia..haha..I love it...some of my friends are part of hei se hui...
    I will transfer to arthas...just remind me of I don't do it tomorrow.

witherspoon Dec 15, 2010

I am soooooooooo mad at this world for not doing something about Fredrik!!! DOES ANYONE CARE ABOUT MY COMPLAINTS?!?!?! I swear to godd if Fredrik is still alive before the new year, I will do whatever I can to KILL this [censor]!!! I have warned you all already about this person but none of you are doing ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!! Do anybody care about this world anymore?!!? what is wrong with all of you ?!?!? you, every single one of you that reads my messages! yes! i am talking to you!!! this is making me crazy!!! I know how to make a bomb and if none of you help me, I swear I will come to USA and blow up the company and if you are there, too bad!!! you have been warned!! you should have helped me when I asked for it!! I come to this website everyday hoping somebody will help me make this [censor] suffer but nobody really cares!!! Don't everyone see this guy deserve to get the worse penalty humankind can have?

I cannot sleep everyday or do anything more...I have to drink alcohol everyday to make myself fall asleep all because he is still alive and it makes me want to break things apart...HE MUST DIE!!! I amm soo drunkk now but I know what I am talking about even though I forgot where I put my paper with my passwords for this website. Tomorrow I can login and post again with my other account when I am sober and I can remember more clearly but you can be sure I am the real Marten Phillips, I can even prove it if you don't believe me, my swedish passport number is [protected] and my Personal ID number is [protected]. Now I want everyone know again about this [censor] because just thinking about it now makes me so mad! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME KILL THIS [censor]!!! it is the only hope that we have for this world. If it don't happen, I will have to do this myself and you can read this message as my warnings to you all!!! And you Americans stop telling me that I am stupid or I will start a new note again and again! Your country is the worse, september 11? you all did it to yourself! In Sweden, we don't have a stupid 21 drinking age limit, we can drink however old we want because we have MORE FREEDOM IN SWEDEN so we can handle our alcohol better than you Americans, so don't write and tell me I am just drunk, I know what I am talking about, my memory may not be so good with small things like passwords but I know how I am feeling right now. Don't try to control me AMERICA!!! You country is going to hell if nobody lock Fredrik up and give him the death penalty!! Your president Bush support the death penalty so kill that [censor] or I will have to do it myself! This is my final warning to you America!!

7 days ago by *Brenda* +1 Votes

Feel better now Marten?

7 days ago by Marten Phillips -1 Votes

SHUT UPP Brenda !!! don't act like a smart [censor] or I will findd your IP address andd then your home annd kill you too. We swedes have better CIA than you think [censored]s americans!! don't you know about wikileaks?? haha that was all from Sweden releasing the TRUTH!!!...we hack your government and I can find you too so don't try to be alllll smart with me BRENDA!!!

Dawniette 0 Votes

Well, either way, I would hope that if Sweden has a "better CIA" that they have better psych meds, because SOMEONE needs them.

6 days ago by JDH55 0 Votes

God it looks like he wrote a novel.

6 days ago by ErinSadler 0 Votes

Wow this is nuts lol And just an FYI Wikileaks depends on info leaked from insiders, very little gov't hacking is used actually. Death threats? Gimme a break. If your awesome Swedish intelligence agency couldnt help you with your China problem I doubt they are gonna hack an internet users IP address for you...on the other hand it is Sweden and I'm guessing they dont actually have much else going on lol Leave Brenda alone and go see a therapist cause I highly suspect your awesome intelligence agency has been using you to experiment with hallucinegenic drugs unbeknownst to you.

6 days ago by *Brenda* 0 Votes

Maybe when he sobers up he'll have come to his senses.

0 mins ago by lawrence.bradley 0 Votes

I'm a long time customer of YehforGames. When I'm at work and yehforgames is playing my toons, I actually do investigative work for an agency that I can't mention here. But this Marten case was quite surprising to me as I've been very happy with the services with Yeh for games and have never experienced anything bad as he mentions. So I did a little digging today and found a video that warns people about Marten and even shows some of the unethical things he has done with children and young women. I found the clips on a popular video site:

In the orange search field above, type 'Marten Phillips' and watch that video or the direct link to the video is:

This Marten guy is quite notorious in China. Ironic how he comes here claiming that he is a "good guy" and complaining about a company when it is obvious by the video that he is the biggest [censor] out there. The stories that he writes here are his attempts to portray himself as being a "victim" so he can secure a visa back to China after being deported for his unethical actions (some of which are shown in the video posted above). I spoke to a customer service rep at Yeh for Games, Inc. and she said Marten never worked for them before, he was just a very bitter applicant for a gamer position they were offering. She knows of him because he has been constantly calling and spamming their support hotline and email after being rejected by Frederick to be one of their professional gamers. Marten then started to play wow for people (because his teaching license was revoked), leveling them on his own to make a living as a freelance gamer to compete with American competitor, Yeh for games, so it has become in his best interest to hurt the company with his false complaints, emails, and stories, while trying to gain the favor of Foreign Affair Officials (look at the email he wrote to the Embassy, he even links this complaint page) to appear as a victim of a company so he can be granted a visa so he can go back to prey on children and young women there. I end this case with these final comments: words and emails that are posted online can always be altered and any good detective knows that, but videos like these do not lie. Marten's messages here are simply not true about the company. Yehforgames has always been honest to me, providing an excellent service for my characters when I'm at work investigating people like Marten so I can't keep up with the leveling of points and acquisition of new gear, etc. This case does not fall under my jurisdiction but I will inform the proper agency of the evidences I've found so Yeh for games does not have to waste time on this case so they can focus their time on leveling my toons more :-)

7 days ago by *Brenda* +1 Votes

Feel better now Marten?

7 days ago by Marten Phillips -1 Votes

Dawniette 0 Votes

6 days ago by JDH55 0 Votes

God it looks like he wrote a novel.

6 days ago by ErinSadler 0 Votes

6 days ago by *Brenda* 0 Votes

Maybe when he sobers up he'll have come to his senses.

0 mins ago by lawrence.bradley 0 Votes

witherspoon Dec 15, 2010

I reposted the notes above because Marten was spamming it on all the complaint notes. that basically exposes the truth about who Marten really is: the dishonest cross dressing sextoy teacher who impersonates Keanu Reeves to get girls:

Hahaha...the part in the video where he says "I'm Keanu Reeves" to the girls..he might as well just say he is "The One" to take them to his bed...haha
    how low can someone get that he needs to impersonate Keanu Reeves to get foreign girls? Lame...real lame Marten..Keanu should sue you for using his name like that!

• Fe
    feldman24 Dec 15, 2010

I am very disturbed after watching the video showing what Marten is doing...there is no excuses for his actions, especially in front of children...
    I am sorry for those parents that were misled by Marten into his sexual teachings of their children
    Yehforgames, if you need my help in a law suit against Marten for slander/libel/defamation for his false claims, please let me know, I am an attorney and actually one of your customers (thank you for getting me to level 85 so quickly in Cataclysm last week!) /William

• Fe
    feldman24 Dec 15, 2010

• maria_franklin Dec 15, 2010

Wow...so many messages above spammed by a competitor of yeh for games...if you haven't read them, I would suggest you not to and save your time as it is loaded with false claims made by a competitor.
    If you did read parts of the spammy story, then read Detective Bradley's note just above and watch that video if you want to see evidence.

How sad they must resort to posting false complaints just because they are jealous of a real American company thats out there trying to help us all out who are too busy with work, etc. My husband and I are also very thankful to yehforgames.com for helping us get both our toons to 85 when Cataclysm came out last week. When my hubby gets home from work, we can play together and run the 85 dungeons together *cheer* We LOVE doing dungeons together. We should also give yeh for games a call and order the Season 9 gear together cause we don't like PvP...did I mention we are PvE fanatics? :P

Anyways, to all of you who have a job and don't have the time to get levels or gear in World of Warcraft, I would highly recommend Yehforgames.com. There are a lot of other websites out there but they are not reliable at all because they have big communication issues. We know, we've tried them before when we didn't know about Yehforgames but now that we do...we're very satisfied with their with communication with us and updating our toons to us when they play for us...my hubby gets the updates fast through the blackberry PIN messaging system that yeh for games offers too...they just PIN him status updates...very cool, never seen a company provide such a unique customer service through new technologies. We have been with Yeh for games for the past 2 years and their services and their staff has been the most helpful to us in the video gaming service industry.

• maria_franklin Dec 15, 2010

simoneking Dec 15, 2010

That Marten guy is quite the competitor of yeh for games...he is also a real annoying troll who is spamming all the complaints with his [censor] story so nobody can read the truth about who he is really is..
    stop spreading fake rumors about a company that is better than you at wow! and stop lying to people that you are Keanu Reeves!! omg!!

Marten, you think you are real cool now cause you can troll forums and spam?
    how about I spam your video everywhere on the internet and let everyone see how much of a dirtbag you are to kids and women?

Marten is a bitter competitor of Yeh for games. He makes false complaints about yehforgames to increase his own wow leveling business.

Look at this video and decide for yourself what kind of person he is:

you can also go to www.tudou.com and type: marten phillips in the search field above!

Marten, you think you are real cool now cause you can troll forums and spam?

Look at this video and decide for yourself what kind of

by feldman24 0 Votes

by maria_franklin 0 Votes

Marten Phillips Dec 20, 2010

Secondly, The film clip is for FREDERICKS company, I didn´t even want to do it however he can be very persistant and in the end I gave in and said I would help him.
    you can see how he conceal the T-shirt in every clip, that is because he does not want people to know HE was shooting an advertisement.
    Now that Frederick is doing a smear campaign against me, he put the subtitle over the T shirt as to hide the name of his newly started company.

It was Frederick who told all the Kids to come, He was shouting outside over and over again, I quote "Come look, this foreigner inside is buying underware!"

Fourthly, I had a girl friend at the time who's birthday was coming up, Frederick said he would buy her a nice bra if I agreed to HELP him do the video clip.
    If I had known he would call all the kids over which in my opinion is stupid, and now months later post the video tape, I would Never have agreed to do as he said.

Frederick has starting a new company called CHINESE1ON1 this was supposed to be advertisement for that company, I'm wearing the T shirt with the logo however as you can see, Frederick has put a subtitle with a FAKE translation, Anyone who can speak Chinese will think this is hilarious, as seen in the video everyone is nearly laughing all the time. Frederick have of course cut the tape to make me look bad.
    I have done numerous film clips in China, one serie was called Lao Wai Zai Zhong Guo. It was about foreigners talking Chinese, cooking, telling stories and making jokes in Chinese, the serie was a success.
    As I said, Frederick who did the filming, I do not have this film clip, I do not care about it getting posted, I have done nothing wrong. However what I do care about is that he has Cut and pasted it, and put a translation which does not even get 10% of the context, meaning and jokes.

As I have said before, YeZhengTing(Frederick) Chinese language skills Sucks so Hard, That is why he needed me for his film clip, that is why he threatened to kill me if I left his company, because he needed me to stay and help out. If you go to Alexa.com and check out the traffic status for His company, you can clearly see that during the time of my employment there the company did good.
    Since before I came and since I left, it has been purely downhill, Now it is down in the gutters, about to go bankrupt. Well I must say, I don't think that is strange at all considering that since I left, less than 5% of their orders have been completed and numerous accounts have been hacked and stolen.

And ONE last THING!!!

I do not have a WoW or any online gaming Company, Let me Repeat that so This [censor]ed F£cking Frederick Can GET it INTO his STUPID F£cking HEAD!!
    I do not have an online gaming company!

And now, if I might point out, This truly explains that YehForGames is a Chinese Company and it also proves nearly all the other subjects I have raised.
    The rest will be proven in Court, YeZhengTing, see you there and I hope for your sake you bring a good lawyer cause I won't conceal any of the terror you have done.

You can't hide for long Frederick, not in your dark WoW room, not in China, not in USA, not in ASIA not any where, truth lies transparancy, not in lies.

Frederick, You and your company are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out and, by the Eternal, I will rout you out.

Marten Phillips Dec 20, 2010

Okay, FIRST of all, The person filming this video is FREDERICK, YeZhengTing, owner of YehForGames, a WoW scam & fraud company.

I do not have an online gaming company!

You can't hide for long Frederick, not in your dark WoW room, not in China, not in USA, not in ASIA not any where, truth lies in transparancy, not in lies.

Marten Phillips Dec 20, 2010

I have not intentionally tried to spam, just type the most attentional information so you all can understand what is actually true.
    FREDERICK, have created over 10 complaint board accounts to try to run a smear campaign against me, He has failed so far, no one has believed his lies, everyone have been able to see through his deception and lies. All the complaints account saying anything otehr than bad about YFG is Frederick himself or his employee.

If I printed the rest of all the hundreds of documents I have, it would take weeks to read through, I have tried to sum up all the information the best I can, I'm sorry if it is a bit messy, please contact me on email or face book, or just give me a call if there is anything you would like to ask or point out in any other place than this messy complaint board (due to Frederick's spamming)

And now for the video clip Frederick Recently posted of me, if you are reading this and want to know the full story, please check below.

Secondly, The film clip is for FREDERICKS company, I didn´t even want to do it however he can be very resistant and in the end I gave in and said I would help him.

Thirdly, that is NOT my students! anyone who have been in China knows, as a foreigner, Chinese people tend to follow you and stare at you, Where ever you go. This was no exception, especially since FREDERICK was running around laughing and filming with his camera.
    It was Frederick who told all the Kids to come, He was shouting outside over and over again, I quote "Come look, this foreigner inside is buying underwear!"

Fourthly, I had a girl friend at the time who's birthday was coming up, Frederick said he would buy her a nice bra if I agreed to HELP HIM do the video clip.
    If I had known he would call all the kids over, and now months later post the video tape, I would Never have agreed to do as he said.

Frederick has started a new company called CHINESE1ON1 this was supposed to be advertisement for that company, I'm wearing the T shirt with the logo however as you can see, Frederick has put a subtitle with a FAKE translation, Anyone who can speak Chinese will think this is hilarious, as seen in the video everyone is nearly laughing all the time. Frederick have of course cut the tape to make me look bad.

I do not have an online gaming company!

And now, if I might point out, This truly explains and proves that YehForGames is a Chinese Company and nearly all the other subjects I have raised. Give them your account or credit card information and Yeh, . loose your money and toons.

You can't hide for long Frederick, not in your dark WoW room, not in China, not in USA, not in ASIA not any where, truth lies transparency, not in lies.

Frederick, You and your company are a den of vipers and a thieves. I have determined to rout you out and, by the Eternal, I will rout you out.

See photo of Frederick (YeZhengTing) Below.