XP antivirus +Shredder 2008cancellation of the order

N

I AM TRYING TO GET YOU FOR THIS ORDER OVER A MONTH WITHOUT AVAIL.I do not need the product- I have an other system running.
The order number is:
The code is:
The charge appeared as; "billhlp.com
from : billingserviceonline.com for 69.95 USD
My computer was broken, I could not email you and I was unable
to get you on the phone-so that why the delay is.
Please cancel the order and reimburse the price.
Kind Regards : N.Koncz
Change of email address: [protected]@bellsouth.net

• Me
    Melisa Cutcher Jun 09, 2008

I need to cancel this billhlp.com not even sure what it is!! I never even used your service would like to be reimburse. Please contact me with any information you might need to help with this matter.

• Ri
    Richard Tibbetts Jun 07, 2008

I got a 69.95 charge on my creditcard which I did not authorize.I want the subscription cancelled immediately and credit reimbursement!!

• Ni
    Nicholas Koncz May 27, 2008

The order number is:
    The code is:
    The charge appeared as; "billhlp.com
    from : billingserviceonline.com for 69.95 USD
    My computer was broken, I could not email you and I was unable
    to get you on the phone-so that why the delay is.
    Please cancel the order and reimburse the price.
    Kind Regards : N.Koncz
    Change of email address: [email protected]