Wynn's Extended CareBiggest rip-off and waste of my hard earned money!

D

Wynn's Extended Care, Inc.
675 Placentia Avenue
Suite 150
Brea, CA 92821
[protected]

The warranty is very part specific and will not cover certain assemblies. I.E. The AC unit in my truck went. The warranty only covers the components that will never or rarely fail. The parts that would typically fail after a while are not covered.

I do not mean from normal use or wear and tear. Even the dealership that I took it to was extremely surprised that it was covered under the contract.

After I talked to customer service it left me with no satisfaction at all. This warranty business is a scam.

Don't be tricked into buying any extended warranty from anyone, especially Wynn's Extended Care, Inc. They are only in it to screw the customer.

I made other repairs that where also not "covered". This has been then biggest rip-off and waste of my hard earned money (2K) for nothing. I should have just flushed the money down the toilet along with the contract. Because all its good for is to wipe your A** !

More Wynn's Extended Care Complaints & Reviews

• Be
    BETTY FROM KY Dec 11, 2009

I ALSO FEEL LIKE I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY THIS COMPANY. MY COMPRESSOR TO MY A/C, WENT BAD AND SOMETHING BROKE ON THE INTERIOR, CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE INTERNAL SYSTEM AND THEY WOULD NOT COVER THAT COST. SO IT IS GOING TO STILL COST ME ALMOST 600 DOLLARS ON SOMETHING THAT WAS THE FAULT OF THE COVERED PART...ITS A RIP OFF...I WILL MAKE IT KNOW THAT THIS WARRANTY IS A JOKE...AND A RIP OFF..

• Lo
    LouAnn Apr 15, 2008

I too was scammed by this company, 1st it was they didnt cover the struts now its they dont cover the transmission i purchased the most expensive warranty too, i have faxed letter cancelling warranty and money to be applied to loan but have yet to hear from them.