Wyndham Vacation Ownership — wyndham sales takes advantage of old people...
These two crooks sold my mother a $37,000 package that she told them that she could not afford. They promised her that they would rent her points for her so she didn't have a bill. These sales reps Meagan Dinari and Cameron Kazimierczak will not return her calls. My mom been calling to try and get out of the contract or to get help renting the points as promised. As I searched for these individuals on the internet I found out that the people who helped her and work for Wyndham are FELONS. What kind of operation is Wyndham sales running? Do you have to be a real robber to work for them? My mom just wants her money back. Please help!
More Wyndham Vacation Ownership Complaints & Reviews
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts / Timeshares - scam promise! 
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts - getaway scam 
- Wyndham Discovery Vacations - overbooking of resort 
- Wyndham Professionals - student loan repayment 
- Wyndham Worldwide - misrepresentation and employee abuse 
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - rotten apple 
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - wyndham vacation resort, inc club wyndham discovery membership agreement
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - timeshare scams
- Club Wyndham - worst customer service ever... money wasted! 
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - days inn new stanton pa