www.xicom.bizFraud Company xicom.biz

J

If you are looking for someone to develop a website for you then this is not the right place. This company “xicom” is a scam. They quoted me to have a functional demo within 7 days and 15 days later I still did not have a functional demo. Then they tried to sell me a script that was someone else's work. The design they have given me looked nothing like what I told them I wanted. When I told them this they tried to give me another script (that someone else created) that was nothing like what I wanted and I could buy for around $100. Then I told them just to give me a refund and they said that I was screwed. They stopped to answer my emails about the refund. They were the one's who referred me and I made the purchase through. If anyone is thinking of using this company please think again.

chris.miller Jun 12, 2012

chris.miller Jun 12, 2012

This is a fake review by a competitor. Never provided any services to Janny Wurts. This is a fake user user and posted by some of our competitor.

Xicom is an established CMMI Level-3 & ISO 9001 Certified offshore software development company providing web application development services, IT consulting and custom PHP/ASP.NET/Mobile Outsourcing Solutions of any complexity to clients worldwide.

Also Xicom is one of the Top Rated service provider on Elance over 10 years. See xicoms' profile on elance here : https://www.elance.com/s/-xicom-/job-history/?t=1

Our main motto is to provide excellent services, support and full satisfaction to all our clients.

• Em
    Emily Johnson1 Oct 05, 2012

Yes, I am fully agree with Janny Wurts. Xicom is not even ISO Certified Company and there is not a single person named Chris Miller in there group, all these are fake personalities and they tries to subtle this complaints anyhow. So they make false comments on this links

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices