www.uadreams.coShe asked for money and vanished after that

T

I registered on the website www.uadreams.co and found really beautiful girl. We chatted a lot and decided to meet. After that she suddenly told me that she had some problems. She asked if I could lend her money. I have no idea about what I thought, but I gave money to her. After that I never heard from her again. These girls are scammers and liars, so be careful and better avoid them. As well as post comments about your experience with them.

• Tr
    truthtobetold777 Dec 03, 2015

Uadreams scams or Uadreams scam Workers Translators and Customers and some of their girls confess the truth about the scam operation here:

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices