www.lashkaraa.comDress

S

Bought a dress from www.lashkaraa.com and it was made of the cheapest material and looked nothing like pictures on their site, in other words I wasn't happy with my order.
Contacted LashKaraa to get a refund and received not reply back! I sent them messages via their online contact form and also tried all the emails I found on their site and didn't receive a single reply!
Please I need help! Dress is absolutely terrible and very ugly, nothing like pictures and cheap looking, I really need to return it back. Maybe someone here knows how can I contact them.