www.granthelp.comunneccassary charge

I was charged 49.95 to my cheking account on 3/20/2009. This charge was unauthorized. Please notify me at [protected]@gmail.com or [protected].

Thanks,

Justin T. Dixon

• Hd
    Hdn Apr 14, 2010

I know how to stop this, because it happened to me. The first thing I did was contact the company, well that didnt really get me anywhere. So I decided to contact the Attorney General in Missouri and Report this company. Needless to say I got a call from Corporate. He had recieved the letter from the Attorney General and they are Now refunding me 299. 70 cents. Everyone on here should first get new Debit cards and Checking accounts, that will stop them from ripping any more people off, second contact the attorney general for your state and file a report. Third Email me and I will give you the number, extension and Name of the man I talked to, also let them know you will Contact the Attorney General, your bank can put a stop on them taking any more money out. My email is heather [email protected] Good luck!

Heather

• Aw
    awahali Feb 17, 2010

telephone #[protected]...they have charged me 79.00 I have already started on fileing charges---they ain't double talking me.

• Mo
    mosespalmer Jan 24, 2010

I was charged $59.95 out of my checking account which was NOT authorized by me. Please return all money back into my account.
    contact number: [protected]
    email adress:[email protected]

Moses Palmer

• Ka
    karyn adams Jan 10, 2010

I disagree with the charges

• Ka
    karyn adams Jan 10, 2010

I have been charged three times for this service which I did not order $59.95 twice in one month. I spoke with a manager and she gave me a refund for one of the transactions .I am disputing the other one, this all happend prior to 01/08/2010. On the 8th my account was charged again another $59.95. I am disputing this through the fraud department in my local branch of Chase bank. I advise everyone to check your accounts to make sure they are not withdrawing money that you are not aware of from your accounts. I just happened to be looking at my statement when I saw the debit pending so I called them. Why would I pay for a service that is free public knowledge.

• Co
    CobrasLady01 Dec 17, 2009

Ya, your not the only one, these ###s are charging me and my husbands checking account 59.95 a month for services we never ordered either. We called the company and the supervisor was as rude as could be!!! I want to know how they can get away with this and how to stop them. This has been going on for two months to long. Like everyone else, I don't have money to piss away on ###!!!
    If anyone knows how to stop this, please contact me at [email protected]

• Ve
    Vern Jensen Dec 10, 2009

did not ok, return my money!

• Li
    linda f gray Dec 09, 2009

I linda gray to whom it may concern stop withdrawing money from my unemploymeny account as of 12 09 2009 p. o. box 602, greensburg, la., [protected]

• Ho
    holliejo Dec 02, 2009

### this company. they are also charging me and my husbands account for services we never ever ordered. if anyone knows how to stop this please contact me at [email protected]

They are causing our bank to go inot the negative every single month. I am so pissed off. icannot even breathe.

• Al
    Alcea L. Willis Nov 18, 2009

Unauthorized charge.

Normand Meilleur Nov 18, 2009

I have been charged for at least the last three months the amount of 79.95$ on my bank account for something that I didn't order and that I don't even know what it is !!!
    I want a refund and I will check with my bank if there is more than three months and I want this company to stop charging me for something that I don't have and don't want.

• Fa
    faters Nov 12, 2009

my name william holmes there was an unauthorized charge on my bank account for $49.95 i would like to have the funds returned right away. you can contact me at [email protected] or at [protected]

• In
    india101 Nov 10, 2009

my name is audrey ford an i had $49.95 taken out my account very upset UNAUTHORIZED on my mastercard from you granthelp .com 10/30/09 what a full refund back to my account you can call me at( [protected]

• Ta
    tanikka harris Oct 08, 2009

I am being charged 49.95 for this service and I went to the area on the page to discontinue and would like my money back on my card or supply a number to discuss this matter as soon as possible money isn't easy to come by let alone give away when you're not in a position to do so, please feel free to call me at [protected]! Mz. Harris

• Pt
    ptrazas07 Aug 14, 2009

My name is Pablo Terrazas and I had a $80.95 unathuorized transaction on my Mastercard from " www.granthelp.com" on 08/14/09 @ 3:39 a.m. Just want a full refund back in my credit card you can contact me @ {281}802-9554.

• Ga
    gailmasters1344 Jul 11, 2009

I have been charged ONCE again the going FRAUD rate of $49.95 that once again was NOT AUTHORIZED!!! I am not asking you again to not charge my checking account I am TELLING you that if this happens again after I have cancelled this USELESS program (for the THIRD TIME) I WILL PRESS CHARGES ON YOU>>> I was charged on 7/10/09. I AM DEMANDING THAT YOU REFUND THE 49.95 unauthorized charge to my checking account at once...
    gail masters-stone
    [email protected]

• Ra
    rach clem Jun 08, 2009

an unauthorized charge was taken from my account and was charge an overdraft fee and would like my money back