www.365Jobs4U.comFraud and cheating!

People who are planning to join 'www.365jobs4u.com' please drop that idea. Its a no 1 fraud company, i had be worked for them for 2 months and they promised me to give the payment on 7th to 15th of every month. But so far they have not given me a single penny. They collect money from us for a registration purpose and they enjoy with it. They attract people by putting some attractive news in there website... saying that they pay 100% gurantee blaah, blaah, blaah...

Even they put some name saying that these people received their payment... thats all bogus (fraud). I lost my amount, i lost my precious time, i lost my energy. ITS WASTE OF TIME. MY dear friend beware of this fraud company.

• Ca
    Carola Chapman Apr 25, 2008

I totally agree with this. I worked for the company as well and they don't pay at all. The make you work for 45 days so that they don't have to give you a refund. They are a total fraud. Those who have signed up with them need to go to whoever they paid through and get your money back.

Narendra Singh Jul 14, 2008

Yes I am agree with above comments. I had registered with this site for 300 Rs by courier to offline typing job. But three months are going they have no payment or report of my work has sent to me. I had rangged up approx 10 to 15 times for report or payment. They says we are seding email to write now with your work or payment report, but 3 months have gone and I have never recd any report of my work or my payment from them. So I think this is a fraud site and I suggest you to dont registered to them. Its totally waste time or wastage of money.

ravindra Jul 23, 2008

yes i had registerd with this site and lost my 10000 rs for different work plans.they are total fraud please dont west ur time, money ok. they havent send me any payment for online typing professional plan though their server is down for 8 days, and the horrible thing is that they had disabled my account of bigg. typest plan after 15 days though i had completed the quota of monthly jobwork and more files than that. their is no stsifactory answers for phonecalls. so dont trust on them.

Rocky Jul 31, 2008

Hi Friends,

www.365jobs4u.com is a fraud company, how you can say, one of friend he is earning money thorough the website.

After the fraud case, you have called to there office in Gujrat,

please write me

thanks

Rocky

• Am
    amit Aug 07, 2008

Hi,
    I was thinking to join this site. Icalled them for enquiry on their phone no many tme but nobody picks up. and there online cutomer care is very bad. It seems it is a fraud company. They don't even answer your quiery online properly and end the chat sesssions without answering questions properly.
    Ithink It's fraud.
    I you have any exprience or proof of payment please mail me

• Ki
    Kim Burrows Aug 10, 2008

i believe anything that makes you pay to join is a waste of time. u guys ever heard of spiderweb marketing?

naseem shaikh Aug 11, 2008

I am planning to join 365jobs4u.com. Please give me a good suggestion.

• Ji
    Jingky Aug 12, 2008

I was doing the offline typing and when I received the files, I could barely read them; but continued to type considering I had a deadine. I asked the online chat agents, if I could request new ones. Kept emailing them and talking to them for a whole week. They kept on saying" Your files will be sent with in 24-hours, Check your spam folder, it will be in your email box within a couple of hours. Wow!!! Was I stupid...I gave them the benefit of the doubt but it finally sunk through that I was scammed after waiting for a response from the chat---I tried the demo for the online typing and after typing several demo files, the files sounded and looked familiar. The demo files were tid bits from the files I downloaded!!!HHMMM?!!I WAS STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!!

rogelio11 Aug 14, 2008

I was planning to join but I found this report, thanks for telling me this.
    To who ever live in India, Report that website to your government and police. You people have to stop them and shutdown their website permanently.

• Gi
    girish Aug 15, 2008

thanks for the information i was about to join

malay chaturvedi Aug 16, 2008

365job4u.com is a website of online /offline data entry and other works, as i heard . But the 365jobs4u.com is a website of Global Info service company situated in Ahemdabad- Guj
    well its a fruad or not but thanks for awaring the people to alert, for not making any reg payment until its recongnation verfiy.
    mainly or mostly online dataentry websites r fake
    and they make money to fool people.
    I was got fooled for that in 2004 a wbsite was ejobs4all.com site offering the online works and payment but they r fake . I send 500/ Rs of DD for reg but not any confirmation comes through email/post .
    i did'nt say that all are faked but some r faked .
    so people be alert and caution about the website.

Rohan Aug 16, 2008

Thanks for the information. It's hard to find legitimate work at home opportunities. Here's a website I found that can help. http://www.manomanju.com

• Su
    suryaprakash Aug 18, 2008

i m intrested to takeup online data entry jobs. but every site asks some amount as registration. is it genuine. let me know genuine address. i am an unemployee having vast experience of job typing.

• Pe
    Peter Chegwe Aug 18, 2008

Hi Friends,
    its really tough out there trying to make an honest living, doing an honest job. Most of these homebased jobs are indeed scams. Other sites to stay away from are as follows:
    www.emailprocessingjobs.com
    www.dataentryportal.com
    www.atypistjobs.com
    www.gr1innovations.com
    www. rebateprocessingjobs.com
    They are all fakes!!! You hardly get any response from phone enquiries.

However a few are okay, but with very tough conditions. Please look up the following sites:
    www.guru.com
    www.elance.com

Our friends in India should please provide more details about the location of www.365jobs4u.com. Please report its activities to the police or any Economic Crime Agency. Also help to check out GIS in India. Who are the promoters? Is it rewgistered with the Registrar of Companies? Get their details and smoke out these criminals for justice.

nalini Aug 19, 2008

From last two years i am searching for home based jobs, but all are fake. But now i genuine, i am very much satisfied with site. I am doing my home jobs accordding to www.netjobsites.com

Jothi kumar Aug 24, 2008

Thanks a lot to all of you, who have got bad experienced as well as loss in money, time & effort etc. It is greatful to hear your own experiences with the company and their treatments. I'm thankfull to all of you, who have come forward to share your experiance as well as cautioning us from the same trap.

Also i would like to thank those who had given geniue site address as well as thier confidence on the co.

• Hy
    Hysoka Aug 25, 2008

Thanks for the comments that I have just red, my cousin and I were planning to join that site but it turned out to be a fraud site! thanks for all of you! you save our money! hahaha! anyone knows where to find legitimate jobs??

• Mh
    Mharjem Aug 25, 2008

thnx for this information i was about to register and join... this company should be reported and people behind this cam should be punish...

• Su
    sulthan Sep 03, 2008

thanks for above information i was planning to join this website please send me mail any correct information abot tis website.

• Am
    amit sangwan Sep 08, 2008

a lot of thanx for u ppl warned me b4 joining these frauds.
    i was planin to join copy-paste job but when i called them on 09377944133, first it came switched off, & wen al goes right, they are unable to give satisfactory answers of my queries.

so i suggest to not to get trapped in this website job - www.365jobs4u.com.
    this is a total fraud & scam site & owners are scamsters.
    hava nic time.

Mahendra Sep 09, 2008

Thanks a Lot Friends, For the information of the Site 365jobs4u.com. I was going to join and waste my time and money. Thanks a Lot to Everyone.

• Pa
    Paddy9ga Sep 09, 2008

It is very important to expose those whose actions
    are evil. I was about registering with them before
    I came across these fellows coments about www.365jobs4ucom frudulent practices. Thank
    God for saving me.
    Please my dear friends, I am out of job and I have been looking for any online genuine job or data entry job . If you have any one, kindly can send their addresses to me through my email address-here [email protected] .com.

Best Regards.
    Paddy9ga.

• Me
    Mercuryman3a Sep 13, 2008

I joined www.365jobs4u.com for "Form Filling" job. They promised to pay $3 per form for minimum 300 forms illed in a month. I filled 417 forms well within one month and sent them the full details. They refused to pay me despite my completing the job. They have cheated me of my rightful dues. I have all the details of the work done by me. They tried to delete the details of the job done by obtaining my ID and password. Not trusting them, I had kept the details in duplicate and sitll have the details. The firm is indulging in fraud and cheating innocent people. A thorough investigation should be done into the working of the company and they shoud be stopped from doing work. There account shoudlbe ceased by the Reserve Bank of India.

• Aj
    ajay kumar Sep 16, 2008

Hi
    A lot of thx to all u who have given their openion and warned us
    to not join this fraud site for online jobs.They are ###.They play with the emotion and needifullness. we Should keep mailing to those ### so that their we never success to cheet any innocent persons.

• Al
    alan Sep 17, 2008

HELLO AM A NET WORK MAREKTING PRO I WANT A REAL TYPING JOB, PLS NO FAKE JOBS COS I WANT TO HELP REAL PEOPLE TO MAKE MONEY AT HOME AS A WAY OF HELP I WIL PAY FOR 20 PEOPLE TO WORK ON THEIR OWN SO ONLY LEGIT JOBS.

THANK U.

• Da
    davince Sep 22, 2008

THIS SITE IS TOTALLY SCAM SITE!!! F#@#@@#@cK!!! ALL THEM!!! BURN THAT SITE TOTALLY!!!

rohit Sep 22, 2008

Hi, I am working with this website from 2007 September only only one time it gives me 800 but after that it doesn't give me a single penny. after ur warning I have opened the website try to see who the guys get payment and I have noticed that my name is also in the list but not in my category it was on online data entry but I am working with ad pasting, actually they are exchanging the names with other category and month after month they publishing the names in your category others name and you also can find your name in opposite category . I can say you that you will snatch your hair if you see your name opposite category. these website is totally scam. If some one planning to join any work please don't do that all payment list are fake.I think we should take a legal action.

• Ni
    nisha Sep 23, 2008

Thanks guys!! for saving my time, money & energy...

tried calling there cell numbers which said switched off----busy---finally started ringing...

A guy who answers the call in their company @ gujarat doesnt even know to repond in english...forget about answering your queries...it was not satisfactory at al...thats the reason i thought of going thru the website to chk if the company has been registered...then i was shocked to read all this..thanks again!!!

• Mi
    Mikey Arian Sep 23, 2008

It is a FRAUD SITE. Have burnt my fingers with them.Was working in COPY PASTE job and now after having completed one month work and having done 25 days of the second month they are just not giving the payments. Have given so many calls and wasted much more energyThe surprising thing is that their website is giving out the names of all those who have to be paid in their "Recent Payout" link!!! Anyone who has taken or would like to take some legal action, Pl contact [email protected]
    Would like to nail the F***ers as they should not be allowed to scam people so openly...

• Va
    varsha Sep 23, 2008

Totally agree, www.365jobs4u.com.
    is ONLY ONLY ONLY fraud.

Name dosen't matter Sep 28, 2008

HI friends,

Yes this is an ULTIMATE TRUTH, that 365jobs4u.com is a fake website. Never join these kind of scams.
    I have given my email address as [email protected] so people keep on replying to me (keep on using harsh words and curse these mother ###ers). if u reply to me it means u r replying to this fake website. so u can avenge urself and blast these ###, rascals and watever.

madel Oct 01, 2008

thanks for the info

• Sh
    Shravan V Oct 03, 2008

I made the payment and waiting for the response, four days past. Finally i visited this site and came to that "I'am cheated".

• Hi
    Hi all.... Oct 13, 2008

Yes... I'm unemployed and thought of working online as i got my comp and Internet, I saw the website 365jobs4u and I joined last month and i received the work details... I joined on sep 18th and also when i receiving the details they said that my first payment is within 7th to 15th October... I called them today and spoke to them and they says that im gonna receive cheque on 15th or 16th... I tried to chat with that ppl but that chat window says that All operators are busy kindly wait... our operates will be with you shortly... I really got confused... I'll let u know guys if i received any payments...

• Gm
    g manjunath Oct 14, 2008

they are the ### on the internet business, its owner should be found and hanged. it is number one scam site in the world.

• Sh
    SHANTHI GANESAN Oct 17, 2008

I have joined this site on july.(copy paste job) Before joining, they have assured that they will pay Rs.50/- for each posting. After finishing 400 posting, they have sent only Rs.312/-. Before receiving that I have joined online data entry job. It consumes 0.5GB usage. Because of that I have changed my internet plan to unlimited. I have done 958 assignments. But they replied that only 256 files you have done. So your account was terminated. It is a cheating company. Please, do not register with that company. Friends, be careful with such type of website.

ranjith Oct 24, 2008

Thank my Friend for giving right information, otherwise even me also suppose lost the money

ranjith Oct 24, 2008

thank my friend for you right suggestion, i was about to join, can any refer me a genuine site for data entry

• Bo
    bogits Oct 28, 2008

feedback sounds interesting, so up to u then. DONT GET SCAMMED... research lots n lots before investing your money... shalom!

• De
    deu Oct 29, 2008

I'm not a first victim that is suffring from cheating by www.365jobs4u.com. Thanks to complaintsboard.com.witch has open my eyes that many many peoples are suffering from 365jobs4u.com, I've also face the same problem, sent $ 158 internet charge, $ 79 assistance pay.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices