www.365Jobs4U.comFraud and cheating!

People who are planning to join 'www.365jobs4u.com' please drop that idea. Its a no 1 fraud company, i had be worked for them for 2 months and they promised me to give the payment on 7th to 15th of every month. But so far they have not given me a single penny. They collect money from us for a registration purpose and they enjoy with it. They attract people by putting some attractive news in there website... saying that they pay 100% gurantee blaah, blaah, blaah...

Even they put some name saying that these people received their payment... thats all bogus (fraud). I lost my amount, i lost my precious time, i lost my energy. ITS WASTE OF TIME. MY dear friend beware of this fraud company.

madu werks Jul 26, 2011

Im Tharaka madusanka disanayaka.iI wont make a mony in this web sight.im studant.im learnar.i wont doing a part tiam jobs.saport to my fother and mother

• Si
    sisil Feb 21, 2011

i'm very interesting this.
    thank you.

• Tr
    traderen Sep 16, 2009

Welcome to our product album: ( www.photobucket.com/gole )
    We offer grade AAA shoes here with wholesale price! Our shoes have some advantages as following:
    1) Grade AAA shoes!
    2) The wholesale price!
    3) 100% safe, the best delivery terms!
    4) No mini order here!

• Am
    amdurg Jul 29, 2009

• 12
    1234 May 16, 2009

I was doing adposting job in 365jobs4u.com. I done hardly 20-25 days, then the morning I try to open my members area, it is noticed that the html based units are corrupted!! by whom, I do not know. Now I am thinking I cheated by them. I am one of the victim. My dear friends, remember, DO NOT GO TO www.365jobs4u.com at any cost in future. It is my last advise.

Shilpa Awasthi Apr 08, 2009

how can i register myself for this job

Shilpa Awasthi Apr 08, 2009

How can i login for registration

CHEATING HOME JOB SITE Apr 08, 2009

Yes I am agree with above comments. I had registered with this site for Rs.1100/- by courier to offline typing job. I got an email from them saying that "you have two options" one is OFFLINE DATA ENTRY and the another is ADPOSTING JOBS. Initially I done their job as TYPE TESTING for 100 pages and send them in time. After that their option; I opt the second option. I am doing the adposting job from three four months. But I never got any response from their. Nor any information neither my report. Especially their salary is very low rate!!! And Finally I FOUND MY ACCOUNT PAGE MAIN PAGE is CORROPTED. Now I can not sign in my page. So I hardly thinking this is a fraud site and I suggest you to dont registered to them. Its totally waste time or wastage of money.

jayshree10 Feb 16, 2009

yes I totally agree that www.365jobs4u.com is a fraudulent site. Even I got trapped. I paid Rs.2000/- being the starter package registration fee for Report creator job. But topday it is more than 2 monthsthat I haven't got any job details from them . Now I just want to have my money refunded back.

• Ni
    Nizar Feb 15, 2009

hey guys, please recommend me any goo website which pays in $$ for online form filling or ad posting job. [email protected]

• Dy
    dyanna Feb 11, 2009

I paid them two days ago and started getting skeptical, because I had questions about the work and was unable to get in contact with anyone...I sent them a copy of my dl and a credit card statement for proof of address for payment...did anyone else do that???

• Ce
    CEO Feb 05, 2009

I have just paid $55 for the online data position 2 days ago. I did all the research I could on this company and of course I found nothing until now after the fact. Yes the webside address has changed and the new info to send the money wire via western union is:

[email protected]
    Ahmedbhai Ajmeri
    F-7 ICICI Bank
    Samarpan Complex Bopal Ahmedabad
    Gujarat, India
    +[protected]

• Ni
    Nitin Jan 23, 2009

I totally agree with these comments. I'd worked for copy paste job nearly for 2 months. They had paid me but only 270 Rs. According to their payment chart I shall have paid more than 15000/-, it's number 1 bogus site. Shall we expose this scam through Aaj Tak news channel. If any one knows how to contact Aaj Tak plz reply.

javed Jan 23, 2009

I agree. Thanks for your valuable information. It's hard to find legitimate work at home opportunities, but not impossible. Here's a website I found that can help. http://www.pioneerinfotec.com/

• Es
    eshs Dec 18, 2008

P.S.: 2

The following site has been issued a QuickSSL™ certificate to enable server security
    Domain: http://online-home-jobs.com

Status: Active
    Serial Number: 313fa474a481759902767c2f7d1b3223
    Validity Period: 17-Sep-2008 to 30-Oct-2010

In today's world, for better or worse, security issues are at the forefront of our thoughts. GeoTrust QuickSSL is just one solution from GeoTrust that should give online consumers and businesses peace of mind.

Sites secured by QuickSSL are utilizing 128-bit SSL certificates thereby offering the highest level of encryption or security possible. This means you can rest assured that communications between your browser and this site's web servers are private and secure.

View our CPS for important information regarding this certificate.

Please visit GeoTrust for more information about QuickSSL and other Internet trust services.

• Es
    eshs Dec 18, 2008

HI ALL,

THE ABOVE SITE HAS BEEN RATED " VERYSIGN", " GEOTRUST ", " C-O-M-O-D-O AUTHENTIC AND SECURE " SITE FOR ONLINE TRANSACTIONS WHICH SEEMS TO TEMPT THE GENERAL PUBLIC INSPITE OF THE BITTER EXPERIENCES HAPPENED AMONG THE WWW.COMPLAINTSBOARD.COM REGD USERS. THE CREDENTIAL HAS BEEN HIGHLIGHTED NOW.

BUT STILL, HOW FAR IT IS TRUE & ITS GENUINITY IS STILL A QUESTION MARK. THE SITE HAS BEEN RENAMED TO .: http://www.online-home-jobs.com/ FROM www.365jobs4u.com FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS. BUT THE INDIAN ADDRESS OF AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT . GET DISAPPEARS FROM THE NEW WEB PAGE. THE INDIAN CONTACT ADDRESS HAS BEEN KEPT BLANK WITHOUT ADDRESS OR EVEN A CONTACT NOS.

CAN THE SSL CERTIFICATE ISSUED AUTHORITIES LOOK INTO ALL THE ABOVE PROBLEMS FACED BY THE REGD USERS OF www.complaintsboard.com ? ANY COMMENTS PL FROM THE MEMBERS?

P.S..: CERTIFICATE DETAILS PASTED HERE FOR READY REFERENCE.

IdAuthority Credentials: GLOBAL INFO SERVICE
    Identity Assured at 18-Dec 2008 15:39:05 GMT

http://www.online-home-jobs.com/ has been validated and is authentic. http://www.online-home-jobs.com/ also uses SSL for secure transactions.
    Please ensure the following credentials match the site you are currently visiting:

Company: GLOBAL INFO SERVICE
    URL: http://www.online-home-jobs.com/
    Address: 961, boulevard Champlain Quebec, QC, G1K 4J9, Canada
    Telephone: 1-[protected]
    Fax: 1-[protected]
    Email Contact: [email protected]

GLOBAL INFO SERVICE holds a website identity assurance warranty of $10, 000. This means that you are insured for up to $10, 000 when relying on the information provided by IdAuthority on this site.

© Copyright. Data provided by IdAuthority™
    www.comodogroup.com
    www.trustlogo.com

Jayasingh Dec 03, 2008

I were planning to join that site but it turned out to be a fraud site! thanks for all of you! you save our money! hahaha! anyone knows where to find legitimate jobs??

Jayasingh Dec 03, 2008

I were planning to join that site but it turned out to be a fraud site! thanks for all of you! you save my money! anyone knows where to find legitimate jobs??

joanna Nov 30, 2008

Hi! I have the same experience. I paid $55 registration for online typing job. I worked for 2 months but they did not pay me a single cent. Beware of this site. I have countless chats and emails to them but I did not get any reply. I just hope there would be somebody who could help victims like us and can put them to jail.

• Ce
    celine tremblay Nov 26, 2008

I totally agree...but they changed the way to do it now. I just apply in october in data online. I did pay they amount of 99$ which turned 124$US. I did all the assignments asked which was 1500 minimum for the month. 3 weeks after, I lost my mom but still keep on doing my job to don't be excluded and get paid for all the job done. By the end, just before I got my 1500 assignments, like every time after submitting my work, they send me "success report" but I didn't get the last 37 done in my email so I can' t proove I did it...but I did...even if I was crying and didn't sleep for 3 days to catch up after putting the death of my mom.
    It's not even about money I lost...which is a lot if you figured out how many people paid 124$, its about time and energy just to be able to survive in this life. If you don't delete your cookie like they ask you to do before you start working, you will realise you get most of the time, the same assignment with the same number file. Hopefully, they will pay for that and somebody will find a way to catch time and make then finish their life in jail...They probably have a real good life right now with our money...

Be carefull, you also gave you bank account number to them to get paid, or paypal account, they also tried to ripp me off directly in my account by taking one time 1000$ and a second time 5000$.

• Ai
    Aishah Haroun Nov 18, 2008

Dear friends,
    I paid $79 for one of their jobs but none answered me from
    support or admin.The live chat is not 'live' either.
    Please warn other people before they lose their hard -earned money.
    Try reporting it to FraudAid.com

• Ai
    Aishah Haroun Nov 18, 2008

Dear friends,
    I paid $79 for one of their jobs.At first everything
    seems fine, but after a week the live chat did not function.
    The admin or support staff does not answer emails either.
    I have a feeling it is a fraud site.Anyone daring enough
    to report this to the web police?
    We''d better warn other folks before they lose their hard -earned
    money.

Jasmine Nov 16, 2008

l was scammed by 365jobs4u.com in September 2008 and had posted complaint on this site (Jasmine). Anybody who is interested in a legitimate work at home, kindly contact me.

• Di
    Dipesh J. Chandarana (Mumbai) Nov 13, 2008

Hello Friends, I totally agree with your comments about 365jobs4u.com., this site is really a fraud site as I being a member of this site and having worked for online Data Entry Jobs for a month, I have not yet received my Payment which they assured to send within the first 7 to 15 days. After going through the site and having seen their demo work, I felt interest in this company, but I was really fool to join this fraud company and I lost my Payment, Time... After completion of 1064 entries according to me, (Proof of these entries are lying in my Email Folder) they sent me a mail stating that your account is terminated coz u have only made 585 entries which are not acceptable. After calling the executive over phone, they replied us that u have only made 585 entries out of 750 entries to get paid. On the other hand when asked how come only 585 entries are registered with you out of 1064 entries, the answer that i got was that the Ideo Nos. and the file nos. are not read by the system. To this query my question to the executive to whom i spoke to was that if the Ideo nos. and the file nos. was not read by the system then how come the system accepted my work, otherwise the system stated "Error in your Assignment". When this was told to them there were no answers from their side. ie. they were unable to give answer to this query. And just see their Stupidity, then they are also saying that Do not call over phone for any query, just solve by Email., and there is no response via Emails... This states that this is really a FRAUD COMPANY. Now I m planning to visit this company at the Ahmedabad office...

Those who are cheated by this company should once visit them and ask for the refund... Please mail me if u think I m wrong and if my friend u are really interested to join me come to their office and talk to them mail me right now... on [email protected]

• Am
    amol Nov 12, 2008

I have enrolled for google adsense package, they have given me new website but that website not been approved by google adsense . its been three months that my money is blocked and mr. rahul who is a big cheater telling me that google is temporarily not approving new websites which is a big lie. Now i understand that there are trying to dump my money not intend to return my money. They have created website which is very similar to www.365jobs4u.com thats why googleadsense is not approving my website because they have copied the contents. Where to compaint against www.365jobs4u.com in mumbai ? There is need to take strict action against GLOBAL INFO SERVICE. Can we come together and file a complaint aginst them ?

joe Nov 06, 2008

beware also www.typingjobathome.com this also their site these guys are earning millions ... i apply for a form filling job and tey give instead of advertising job . to advertise thier F******G site

• Ro
    Rovin Nov 06, 2008

thanks a lot all of you and sorry for those who lost thier money. i was about to join this site. please provide me informaiton regarding geniune websites. thanks once again.

mau Nov 03, 2008

Hi. I have also been scammed by these people.. Has anyone tried filing a complaint on the internet crime complaint center (IC3) or Federal Trade Commission? Their website is http://www.ic3.gov/ and http://www.ftc.gov/ respectively..

• Ka
    kamal kumar jena Nov 02, 2008

it is the no 1 fake side.Pls all the reader who read the article dont register with www.365jobs4u.com.I was doing data entry jobs since 22 july 2008 i had done 1150 assignment in august, 700 in september and 700 in october but i got the messege that your work not satisfactory to us you have submitted less no of files.regards from 365jobs4u.com
    Then i called them in that number they provided to me but no one answered.
    SO plz be ware of them

Annette Nov 01, 2008

I started working for GIS on September 6, 2008 doing the data entry work. In September I completed over 700 assignments. In October I typed 555 assignments until the 22nd of the month. I stopped working when it became apparent (after a number of emails ) they were not going to pay me. What I would like to know is if the bio labs the work is for are legitimate. If they are, they are just as much to blame as GIS, provided they know that the contract workers are not getting paid. I would also like to know if there is anyone who has been paid on a regular bases.

• Aa
    aaron Nov 01, 2008

i was just gonna join this site for copy paste job. but lookin at everyone's views and experience, i dnt want to be scammed by them. THANKS EVERYONE.
    is there any legitimate and true site wherein we can work from home.

James Oct 29, 2008

KARMA to them and their relatives and family! Sickness poor health! unhappy life! may all the badthings happen to them! KARMA to them and their relatives and family! Sickness poor health! unhappy life! may all the badthings happen to them! KARMA to them and their relatives and family! Sickness poor health! unhappy life! may all the badthings happen to them! KARMA to them and their relatives and family! Sickness poor health! unhappy life! may all the badthings happen to them! KARMA to them and their relatives and family! Sickness poor health! unhappy life! may all the badthings happen to them! KARMA to them and their relatives and family! Sickness poor health! unhappy life! may all the badthings happen to them! KARMA to them and their relatives and family! Sickness poor health! unhappy life! may all the badthings happen to them! KARMA to them and their relatives and family! Sickness poor health! unhappy life! may all the badthings happen to them! KARMA to them and their relatives and family! Sickness poor health! unhappy life! may all the badthings happen to them!

jasmine Oct 29, 2008

l joined this site on 4th Sept without referring to any sites such as this one. The perpetrators of 365jobs4u.com gave me an excuse that the current economic situation disable them to make prompt payment. After reading thru these comments, now l am convinced that l have been scammed. They won't go far and it is a shame to lndia. May they rot in hell!!!

• De
    deu Oct 29, 2008

I'm not a first victim that is suffring from cheating by www.365jobs4u.com. Thanks to complaintsboard.com.witch has open my eyes that many many peoples are suffering from 365jobs4u.com, I've also face the same problem, sent $ 158 internet charge, $ 79 assistance pay.

• Bo
    bogits Oct 28, 2008

feedback sounds interesting, so up to u then. DONT GET SCAMMED... research lots n lots before investing your money... shalom!

• Ra
    ranjith Oct 24, 2008

thank my friend for you right suggestion, i was about to join, can any refer me a genuine site for data entry

• Ra
    ranjith Oct 24, 2008

Thank my Friend for giving right information, otherwise even me also suppose lost the money

SHANTHI GANESAN Oct 17, 2008

I have joined this site on july.(copy paste job) Before joining, they have assured that they will pay Rs.50/- for each posting. After finishing 400 posting, they have sent only Rs.312/-. Before receiving that I have joined online data entry job. It consumes 0.5GB usage. Because of that I have changed my internet plan to unlimited. I have done 958 assignments. But they replied that only 256 files you have done. So your account was terminated. It is a cheating company. Please, do not register with that company. Friends, be careful with such type of website.

• Gm
    g manjunath Oct 14, 2008

they are the ### on the internet business, its owner should be found and hanged. it is number one scam site in the world.

• Hi
    Hi all.... Oct 13, 2008

Yes... I'm unemployed and thought of working online as i got my comp and Internet, I saw the website 365jobs4u and I joined last month and i received the work details... I joined on sep 18th and also when i receiving the details they said that my first payment is within 7th to 15th October... I called them today and spoke to them and they says that im gonna receive cheque on 15th or 16th... I tried to chat with that ppl but that chat window says that All operators are busy kindly wait... our operates will be with you shortly... I really got confused... I'll let u know guys if i received any payments...