World Financial Network National BankCredit Card Scam?

M

This complaint is against the two following employees of World Financial Network National Bank

Paul Hadley
262 Wellington Willows Way
Columbus, OH 43213

Rhiana Brown
7359 Coldstream Dr
Columbus, OH 43235

FYI - These are their home addresses

My elderly mother opened a credit card with Fashion Bug. Something she wasn't really interested in, but a store employee encouraged her to open an account. She made a purchase, a little less than twelve dollars. She got ill and was hospitalized. She got a little behind in her bills. I called Fashion Bug and explained the situation. They agreed to waive the late fees and I paid the balance due.

A few months later my mother began getting letters and phone calls from World Financial Network National Bank claiming she owed money. I contacted them and explained that Fashion Bug waived the late fees and I paid the balance due. WFNNB wanted the late fees. They began harassing my mother with phone calls. Paul Hadley was very rude and intimidating. I called Paul and ordered him to stop contacting my mother. He continued. I finally sent a letter to his wife Karen Hadley at their home address above. I explained the situation to Karen and informed her that Paul was threatening to ruin my mother's credit, and that Paul was harassing my mother with threats and intimidation. Paul finally stopped calling.

My advice? If you have any problems with this [censored] Paul, write a letter to his wife Karen at the address above. Because of Paul and his company my mother's credit has been damaged. The bill was paid as instructed by Fashion Bug. These ###s are trying to collect additional late fees, fees that were waived by Fashion Bug.

FYI - Fashion Bug is associated with WFNNB and Alliance Data

These are my personal opinions based my experiences with Paul and Rhiana. All info was obtained legally through public records.

• Et
    ethos Aug 12, 2012

I don't know what you could have done to get something in writing from fashion bug either the fees have been waived and/or paid in full. These kind of [censored] need cease and desist letters, by CMRRR. debtorboards.com is a good site for help with such douche bags.