World Education Services [WES]claim of not receiving my documents

H Jan 09, 2020

To whom it may concern,

WES claim that they have not received my documentation which I do not believe as I have proof of delivery and all their processes were followed to the letter and I have 3 witnesses to concur to the same. I have attempted to call though was dismissed my requests.

WES Reference# 4070956

Document to be required to WES : UMALUSI, South Africa

1. Examination Results (Secondary), Senior Certificate, 1998

This document was sent to WES as per all WES requirements (direct from institute, signed, stamped, sealed and sent via DHL . WES claim they have not received this document but we have proof from DHL that it was received on the 11 November at 11h35 signed and received by a G.Maple at WES, Documentation Centre in Toronto . Waybill number [protected]

Please see attached link for DHL https://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html?AWB=3415017745&brand=DHL

We are not getting anywhere with WES, their response is that they have not received this document and won't give us any other response. Please help us !! I can't get another certificate from Umalusi for another 6 months due to company policy so are sending is not an option.

I have attached pictures of the envelope and what was in the envelope that was sent to WES that they claim they have not received though.

Your support on