World Education Services [WES] — claim of not receiving my documents
To whom it may concern,
WES claim that they have not received my documentation which I do not believe as I have proof of delivery and all their processes were followed to the letter and I have 3 witnesses to concur to the same. I have attempted to call though was dismissed my requests.
WES Reference# 4070956
Document to be required to WES : UMALUSI, South Africa
1. Examination Results (Secondary), Senior Certificate, 1998
This document was sent to WES as per all WES requirements (direct from institute, signed, stamped, sealed and sent via DHL . WES claim they have not received this document but we have proof from DHL that it was received on the 11 November at 11h35 signed and received by a G.Maple at WES, Documentation Centre in Toronto . Waybill number [protected]
Please see attached link for DHL https://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html?AWB=3415017745&brand=DHL
We are not getting anywhere with WES, their response is that they have not received this document and won't give us any other response. Please help us !! I can't get another certificate from Umalusi for another 6 months due to company policy so are sending is not an option.
I have attached pictures of the envelope and what was in the envelope that was sent to WES that they claim they have not received though.
Your support on
More World Education Services [WES] Complaints & Reviews
- World Education Services - cheating innocent people 
- World Educational Services (WES) - worst customer service I ever experienced! 
- World Education Services - my degree evaluation 
- Wes.org - Bad customer service & delay of evaluation 
- World Education Services - fraud/rip-off 
- World Education Services (WES) - wes canada eca evaluation
- World Education Services [WES] - documents evaluation
- World Education Services [WES] - eca report
- World Education Services - refund 
- World Education Services [WES] - evaluation report