womanfashionstore.comI have not received the shoes that I ordered

O

Ordered three pairs of clogs. Paid via PayPal. No confirmation e-mail. I have not received the shoes that I ordered. I have notified PayPal that this is a scam.

Anita Northcutt May 08, 2012

I purchased a pair of shoes from womanfashionstore.com but charge for this order appears on completely different name. I really hope that my shoes will arrive but month passed already since I checkedout and I’m starting to lose that hope.