Wm Burgett Bks & CollectablesFraud

I ordered a book from Wm Burgett Books & Collectibles through Barnesandnoble.com that was listed as NEW. When I received the book, the cover was torn, pages were missing and the spine was broken. I called the owner Bill Burgett to complain and he refused to refund my money and told me that he was not obliged to under the terms of the barnesandnoble.com agreement. Since then I have researches this guys business and have found many more complaints. Watch out for this guy, he runs a really shady business and misrepresents the products he sells. I have reported him to the various state and local consumer protection agencies, the fraud divisions of the USPS as well as to barnesandnoble.com. Hopefully he won't scam any other people in the future.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices