Wish.com — shipping disputes and issues as a wish merchant
I have been using Wish for a short time now, their platform is great though it needs major changes for Merchants operating out of the UK. They say they will keep your payments unless you use a Wish approved merchant, These merchants are listed on their page. When you try to open accounts with these UK Shipping operators they redirect you to their sister sites, I tried DHL and it sent me to iPostParcels. So i decided to use parcelforce and as my package was small i was advised by parcelforce to use their Royal Mail International Track & Trace. Royal Mail is a link on their page and at the bottom of the parcelforce page it states, ©Parcelforce Part of the Royal Mail Group.
I then used the service and uploaded the tracker number but it keeps returning saying use a Wish verified shipping operator. I purchased my shipping from a link on the page that Wish directed me to so i do not see the issue. It appears to be no less than a scam of some sort .
More Wish.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wish.com - fraud 
- Wish.com - payment issue 
- Wish.com - daily giveaway 
- Wish.com - there is something wrong with your user account. please visit https://www.wish.com/payment-issue to resolve this. 
- Wish.com - won't refund 
- Wish.com - not being able to make purchase 
- Wish - empty parcel 
- Wish.com - foldable drone with 1080p hd c... store: thanksgive quantity: 1 color: grey size: 1080p camera dual gps drone. cost: $319.00
- Wish.com - I can't find an address to send returns to 
- Wish.com - tv for order/5afdeeaa03d4c740ffad78cc / my refund