Wine InsidersNever send order

I purchased a wine club membership for my wife for a Christmas present. Both of us were pretty excited about it. I received a confirmation email on my order. After 50+ days, we did not received anything, so I called them. They claimed that they didn't receive the order. Every person I spoken to had a different excuse. They were unapologetic. Furthermore, the primary person that was responsible for the order was pretty rude. I would not do business with them again. I looked over at bizrate.com and it appears that their service is going downhill. Unfortunately wineinsiders will not let me rate them on Bizrate!

Buyer beware! ... Better still, look somewhere else!