Wholesale2bFraud

N

Be aware of wholesale2b.com dropship website they are crooks!!!

Hello, my name is Nikolaos, i have register on wholesale2b.com at september 2012 because i was looking
for dropshipping business.

This company cooperates with a few dozens suppliers who provides dropshipping plans for resellers
If you visit the website you can see 3 different Plans:
1. eBay Plan for 99.99$/year or 24.99$/month (with this plan you can sell dropship product on ebay)
2. website Plan for 299.99$/year or 39.00$/month (with this plan you have an autoupdate website)
3. datafeed plan for 149.99$/year or 24.99$/month (with this plan you have csv files with products)

First of all i have pay a monthly datafeed Plan (24.99$) and i have ask for an Amazon csv file to import it
in my amazon inventory. I have choose a big supplier with 140.000 products and i have ask for a price markup 20%

I have downloated my first csv file and i have import it in my Amazon.com inventory and i have see this 2 problems:
Problem 1: the inventory was in about 5.000 products and not 140.000 products
Problem 2: i have sell my first product and i have see that the price & wholesale2b fees was higher than my profit

So the next i have ask for a new csv file with 60% markup because with the 20% i have lost money, after that i realise
that i was have the same problem again with some of my products and also nobody buy my products because of the high prices

So i have cancel the datafeed plan and after a few months i have buy the website plan for 299.99$/year
I was believe that with the website plan the prices and the products stock will updates automatically.

The next day i realise that i was have the same problem as Amazon with the prices.
After that i have check the admin panel and this is some of the problems:
1. i do not have an rss feed or any options about that, so i can not autoupdate my facebook & twitter page & also my customers can not informed about any new products

2. i do not have any options about facebook intergration. this is the A & Z to a website advertising

3. i can not also add a favicon in my website. believe me i have a server with 90$/year and unlimited traffic and i have pay those crooks 270$ and i can't even add a favicon in my website.

4. i can not change html or css.

5. i can not change the position of my main page gadgets (not even change the categories to be first in the left side panel)

6. i can not edit the categories menu, i was want the subcategories to be in the categories menu and not in main page.

So clearly i have lost 299.99$ (website plan) + 24.99$ (datafeed plan) = 324.98$

Be aware of those Crooks, before you go there just check the contact us page and you will see that you can only
contacting them by email or support ticket. You will not see any Phone number or fax.
This is a Crooks company and you will loose your money. The customer service replie's after 24 hours without any help.

After the payment they have not provide me any documentation, VAT etc. This is a tax avoiders company.

More Wholesale2b Complaints & Reviews

• St
    Steven Mc. Aug 22, 2018

The small number of negative reviews should be a clear sign in itself. For a company to be around for 10 years with just few negative reviews is not so bad. Actually its quite good. From my personal experience, Wholesale2b gave me a great service and i plan on using them for a long time for my drop shipping business.

• Al
    Alexandra E Jun 10, 2018

Totally agree with the negative reviews. It is a scam, but a very smart one. You realize you've been scammed first after 3-4 months, when you understand that you operate as a cash-cow for "mike" and "steve". A lot of hidden fees, poor-quality suppliers and shipping costs twice the going rate will ensure you don't make much (or any) money on this operation

• Tr
    Tripmothafaka Feb 26, 2018

they are a total scam and make money off what we sell leaving the actual seller in negative instead of profit, AND they refuse a refund when a customer realized they are a scam . THIS SCAM NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN!!!

Magnum McMillan Jan 11, 2017

Well, the uneven reviews for Wholesale 2b makes one wonder. Once you have formalized an agreement will you regret your decision? The non responsiveness to complaints and problems as described seems to be their way of doing business . Caveat Emptor! Many other opportunities exist which are rated much better by reviewers. Measuring Wholesale 2b against a few of the "top 10" dropshippers might help you make a well-informed decision.

• Ad
    Adam_3211 Dec 16, 2014

I find them really good to deal with because the customer service is good. They have helped me understand very basic stuff that I hesitated asking others. Though my starting was slow, their patience and guidance kept me going and after some time my earnings have increased exponentially. They have helped me customize my website according to my needs. You have the option of ordering directly from wholesale suppliers and getting a discount on the already low prices. If you are new to dropshipping, I will definitely recommend you Wholesale2b because of their awesome services and most importantly their customer support.

• Ro
    Roy E.Baker Feb 01, 2013

I just started a website plan with Wholesale2B. What a mistake. They said that the web would be up and running in 24 hours. That was the only truthful thing that they said.The site looked so bad that I would not ley my wife see it.. I was just to ashamd, to let her know that I spent that kind of money on nothing. The prices that is in their promotion, are very attractive, but on the web they doubled the price.The price for me to upgrade the web on my own, would put me in to bankruptcy. My advise to any body thinking about websites and dropshipping stay as far away from this company as possible. They make the co look good in there advertisements but the
    Devil makes hell look good to. Beware::::::::