White WestinghouseCustomer service

Hi, I bought White Westinghouse hob in Egypt in Oct 2012 model no. P9101G8X, in May 2013 the ceramic surface got cancer as shown in the attached picture, from 16 May 2013 I am facing problem with the Egyptian agent as this space part is not available and he wants to replace it with stainless steel hob. I need to escalate my issue to the international head office but I could not find any contact details on the company website, could you please guide me to whom I should contact to sort out my issue.
Thx, Maha