WhateverSports.comNo refund, no response!

G

WhateverSports.com in Fort Payne, Alabama. I ordered a Ga Bulldog lamp for $42.95. When the lamp arrived it looked really cheap and I read the return policy and found out I could return the item for a full refund. I sent the lamp back on 4-27-07. On 5-24-07 I called and spoke with a guy and he said he would send my information to the credit dept. On 6-4-07 I called back (this is after several attempts to get in touch with them via phone calls) and the same guy said it was being processed by the credit dept. Here it is 6-27-07 and I still hadn't heard anything from them nor seen the refund. And they have the lamp back.

• Ju
    Julia Carol Apr 08, 2011

On August 22 I ordered two SF Giants decals for my husband's birthday. Overpriced, but he wanted them, so ok. No e-mail confirmation received. No item received. I've called the phone number on the website every day during their normal business hours. They do not pick up and you cannot leave a voice message. I have sent 2 e-mails simply asking when my order will be shipped. No reply.
    Since then I've seen other bad reviews of them on other review sites. I wish I'd done my homework. Thankfully, I'm only out $22 and two SF Giants decals. I won't use them again.

Matt Jul 03, 2008

I am currently fighting for a Detroit Redwings body pillow (GO WINGS!) that I ordered in April. I've sent the e-mails and phone calls are next. The other items I ordered trickled in at different times, at least one month later.

Norma Kipp Dec 07, 2007

Have never received the merchandise I purchased from their website. Tried emailing but they don't respond. Tried phoning but their mailbox is "full"