Western Digital Technologieswestern digital 4tb black my passport portable external hard drive - usb 3.0 - wdbyft0040bbk-wesn

N Jul 22, 2019

I bought Western Digital 4TB Black My Passport... got several days ago and opened and plugged in only yesterday. Sadly while working I hit it to the table, it was not even dropped, just small bump but drive is not working, it gets some sounds, it can be seen uninitialized, but I can not open it, or see the files I wrote on it.
Whoever I asked they say it is not possible to repair such External HDDs and even recovering the files onto it is hughly expensive, starting price to even diagnose is around 400-500 USD.
I got around 800 gb files on it already and they are very important to, I was just writing onto to back them up. I am furious, I had not product on me even full 24 hours and I do have to worry not only the money spent, but also the recovery of the files, and those files are very important to me, trusting your device, i have deleted them in other carriers, but I could not imagined it was such fragile and not trustworthy even to resist small but, again, I have not dropped it in any way. I do not know what is even the solution
Ordered on July 9, 2019 Order# [protected]
WD serial number: WXH1EC82TY4S
model: WDBYFT0040BBK-WEGN
I seek immediate assistance, what resolutions you can suggest. I am very desperate not only about the device, but the files I wrote on this device.
I am not in US now, so you can contact me on the mail and mobile number below
My contact e-mail is [protected]@yahoo.co.uk