Wellness Watchers MDscam - never did business w/them

S

What a scam - never did any business with these people until credit-card charges appeared. First for $1.00 on 9-4-08 then $29.90 on 9-19-08. Same as everyone else they say we requested something, still don't know what they are selling. Finally got through on the telephone and they sent me a refund form but they will only refund $20.00. I immediately contacted the credit card company and challenged the charges. These people are rotten. Stay away.

• Ra
    ras Oct 20, 2008

how did you get ahold of them. ive just gotten a charge for the same ammount on my card and ive got NOOOO clue what its for!!!

Saied Mirkhani Oct 28, 2008

I have 3 charges in my credit card from wellness watchers MD [protected] and I have no clue who they are. Never heard of them
    I am trying to find the best way to file a complaint.