WebvisibleWebvisible is a complete Rip Off

S

Webvisible is a complete Rip Off, great at talking the talk and promising great results but the company is a fraud.

Results and reports that were sent to us where falsified, encountered multiple ROI miscalculations. Cost per Click went up in every category they assisted us with. Continued to bill prepaid funds after the account was canceled. In regards to management we received many promised callbacks that took days to weeks to receive with no satisfactory outcome.

BEWARE of smooth talking salespeople. Results were terrible and a waste of $15, 000.00 in just two weeks.

• Ze
    ZeeKater Oct 01, 2009

I just signed up with this company for my husband's plumbing business. What exactly happened?

• We
    WebVisible Representative Oct 22, 2009

Hi ZeeKater,

We wanted to take a moment to respond to your question on the Complaint Board. We are aware of the complaint from the individual whose post you responded to, but have not been able to confirm that they are a customer of ours, since they will not interact with our customer service department. We have, however, confirmed that they have posted elsewhere and have even purchased domains that seem designed to damage our brand. Such cyber-terrorism is, unfortunately, pervasive in ours and other web-based industry segments. Obviously, we are attempting to rectify the situation. If you do engage with this individual, we ask that you please share whatever details you can with us.

Thank you for choosing to open a campaign with WebVisible, and we are looking forward to working with you. If you have any questions as you move forward please feel free to reach out to our customer service department.

Thanks again,

WebVisible

• Re
    Realreal Oct 29, 2009

too bad someone from AT&T who uses this crap vendor webvisible has substantiated the complaint. i wouldn't use this company until you get a freaking tour of the office and visible proof they know what they are doing.

• Bi
    Bill_ThePlumber Nov 10, 2009

I had the same experience! They are like most fast-talking salespeople - no substance behind what they are saying. I lost $4, 000 in two months and have very little in sales to show for it. Once you sign up for their service, they charge you immediately, but then it will take at least 2 weeks to get up and running. They do not disclose how much you are paying for clicks. Their reporting is so generic and high level it is next to impossible to get any real information from it. I have sent at least 3 emails to cancel the service, which have been ignored. Now today they charged my card again. I will fight with them until I get my money back. Companies like this should not be allowed to stay in business. Small business is the backbone of this country, yet no one looks out for our best interests.

• Kg
    kgloeck Feb 08, 2010

If you have had problems with Webvisible and the promises they made, please email me your phone number. [email protected] I am not a lawyer, but a customer as well.

• Im
    imfrustrated May 11, 2010

Does Webvisible know that the more you post on Complaints Board or [redacted], the worst it becomes for them? The ranking on Google of these complaints boards will go up. Negative link to their name.

I guess they don't really know...

samg11 May 18, 2010

In response to WebVisible Representative, are you kidding? We have spent hours on the phone with your representatives and managers.To deny we where a customer is comical. Also, the rep mentions that I purchased damaging domains, just wrong. I have done no such thing. What that does show is that your company is ripping more people off then just me.

• D1
    D1515 May 21, 2010

we are a company in CT and have not signed up with them because we recently redid our website on our own and also we use Service Magic-which is good and isnt a scam. These people keep calling and calling literally everyday and I (office mgr and owners daughter) and the owner have told them nicely we are not interested and stop calling. They called again and agin I had to call the cops to get them to stop.we got more calles today from a cell phone of Larry B. and I asked to speak to a supervisor and he wouldnt let me do. I looked up the company online-there are soooooooooo many complaints out there about them!!!

• Pr
    pristineclean09 Jun 24, 2010

I just talked with a rep today. He led me through an on-line presentation that seemed to make alot of sense. I already did the Service Magic thing and didn't have trmendous results to speak of. These companies want money up front to set things up and then they set up a monthly "budget" that you have no real control over. They send so called leads to my phone without any qulification what so ever. Then I waste my time calling only to leave messages, e-mailing, over and over and in most cases I never talk to anyone. In other cases I hear them inform me that "they were just looking at the computer". Service Magic makes like a bandit because they sent the lead to 3- 4 service providers like myself (at $13 each) and they'll tel you that they are an advertiser for the service providers and don't guarantee and actual contact with any so called leads. I have to say that This WebVisable could turn out much the same. They have a monthly spending target or budget. Who's to say that there are real leads or just how much the "clicks" are costing or...just how difficult it will be to terminate membership with their service.

samg11 Dec 29, 2010

Has anyone had any new negative experiences?

• Ca
    cap2nine Mar 30, 2011

I work for a credit card issuing bank and one of my cardholders is currently having difficulty with this merchant. I've only just begun my investigation but I strongly recommend that anyone having a negative experience with this merchant should contact the bank or credit provider that was used to make the purchase.