The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Weatherseal — Absolute bull**it
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
In our old flat, the living room window was misting up, got a guy from weatherseal out who reckoned we needed sealed units for this and one bedroom, this was due to the seals being away. the windows were from another company the previous owner had used who were oot the windy (pardon the pun). so this tradesman (haha salesman) quoted us a price after some absolute bulls##t and several cups of tea £900 for the two units, ok, we said as it needed done. anyway fitting days came and went, no fitters available, glass was smashed, scratched, missing etc etc, three month later and no sign, sod it i said these people obviously have bigger jobs on, so okay i would lose £50 but i'm not waiting any longer. phoned them up and lo and behold "oh we can do them next week" no i said stick them up yer hole. got a phone number for a small local company, guy came out and did the window for £90 all in, did a good job and we only waited a week, guy had worked for weatherseal and had some amusing stories about them. we moved a year or so ago and the window was fine...although we never got the bedroom one fixed.
More Weatherseal Complaints & Reviews
- Weatherseal - salesman's behaviour
- Weatherseal - Credit Agreement
- Weatherseal - guarantee
- Weatherseal - Pay to get faults fixed
- Weatherseal - Unsolicited calls
- Weatherseal Home Improvements - call centre management
- Weatherseal - Really not worth the hassle!
- Weatherseal - Garage Door
- Weather Seal - Front door and surround
- Weatherseal Home Improvements - security alarm