WCCL NetworkFRAUD

M

Dear reader, here is my story, I purchased a software product that was utilized in cleaning my hard drives. As a trader and investment consultant I have sensitive data on my computer I need to keep safe from prying eyes. I ordered their product and called and called and called trying to even get the program loaded, then I finally was able to get it downloaded and was in just as a big of a mess. Now the program will not open, work or anything, every time I contact them they kept telling to do something different and after losing many hours to their craziness I go nowhere.

I asked for a refund the day after purchasing it got the run around, I contacted my bank only to find out they charged me twice for one order. When I contacted them they denied it completely and stated they did not charge me, I had to report them to the fraud department and block them from all future charges!! Very poor product, customer service and very unprofessional!! Unless you are looking to donate money I would not contact them...

I usually shy away from writtings like this but I have reached a point and sick of the run around games and deciept from bigger companies who like the consumer will sit back and take it. Please feel free to pull up WCCL Complaints online and see what I am saying they are all over and for the same couple of issues...

• Al
    Alan - MyHelpHub Jun 20, 2011

Dear Sam,

My name is Alan, I am the site manager at myhelphub.com

I invite you to create a ticket and ask for your ticket to be forwarded to me. We do always provide refunds on products with satisfaction guarantees.

We cannot charge you twice for the same order - this can only happen if you purchase twice.

As I have already specified, any issue that you might have can be resolved by creating a ticket at myHelpHub.com.

Best wishes