WB MasonRefusal for Responsibility

A company of this size and reputation, it is amazing the type of stunt the management attempts to pull on everyday people. Basically a traffic incident had occurred with a truck driver from WB Mason and there were even witnesses. A complaint was made with the Seccacus, NJ warehouse, in which I was given the run around for over two months. They refused to take responsibility for the accident and stated my story did not match up with the driver's story. OF COURSE THE DRIVER IS GOING TO LIE. Basically after two months of going back and forth and speak to THREE different reps from the company and over 100 unanswered phone calls, they decided to cut me a check. There is an entire email history as proof to the complaint, pictures of my damaged vehicle, etc. After finally cutting the check, I find out from the body shop that would be doing the work for me that WB Mason only sent a check for HALF the amount. In which case I call back again asking what the issue was and they claim that I had agreed to only half, yet there is no email history ever that this was acknowledged. This company's management is a complete joke, and they feel that because they are big business, that they can get away with situations that happen with everyday people. This attitude trickles down to even the bottom level employees. Completely ridiculous. Closing in 3 months and I am still have back and forth issues with them attempting to get the full reimbursement for my vehicle. They state I am to take 50 percent liability, when in fact the driver of the truck damaged my vehicle while it was on private property, property he should not have even been on. I can guarantee I will never do business with WB Mason again, and will make sure my peers in the same industry will not be doing business with such an irresponsible company.

More WB Mason Complaints & Reviews