Wax in the cityServices not provided

After signing up for a package in Wax in the City, bookings for their services are almost impossible. Even if by any stroke of luck a booking is made, I have to wait for more than an hour for my service.

What further infuriates me is that during the wait, there will be sales persons trying to hard sell their services. How can they try to continue to sell their service when they do not deliver to those already signed up for their package??

I feel that this is a scam to get people to sign up and pay for packages and ignore them afterwards.

More Wax in the city Complaints & Reviews

• Ca
    Carol Marchis Feb 18, 2010

For assistance you can call complaintsboard.com at 888 649 2296

• Mo
    Molly Tian Mar 03, 2010

Even when the staff takes down your booking over the phone and IF the preferred date is not available they do not call back to inform you.

• Da
    Dagez Mar 18, 2010

It seems impossible to get hold of the Tanjong Pagar and Circular Road branches. I tried the phone numbers listed on the websites and no one answers/ its a wrong number.

• Cb
    Cbobdog Mar 21, 2010

Circular Road has closed down since before Christmas. TP is now closed for so called upgrading. Try the 1 at Ochard Central. That's your best bet as I was there just yesterday. Their sales staff are just super duper horrible.

• Qu
    Quetzal777 Mar 25, 2010

Yesterday I booked a slot for today 25th March.

I went down to the Orchard Central shop at 4pm and the shop is NOT OPENED!!!

Are they winding down??

• Ms
    Ms DiL Cheng Mar 25, 2010

Oooh My! Ive got to come down personally to chk the one @ orchard Central since NO CALLS ANSWERED AT ALL! DAMN U WAX IN THE CITY MANAGEMENT SCREWED UP ALOOOoT!!!

• Ik
    ikochel Mar 25, 2010

Cardholders should go to the police to report these crooks... close down for business without informing cardholders who have paid them hard-earned money with empty promises of services...

• Cb
    Cbobdog Mar 25, 2010

read more from this thread

can't believe they have closed down

• Ki
    Kim8999 Mar 25, 2010

Is there anything we can do??? I mean I still have like $700 parked with them. Feel so stupid

• Wy
    wy8 Mar 26, 2010

yes they have closed!! me n my friends have filed for small claims. do it here before they declare bankrupt!!

• El
    elaine1809 Mar 26, 2010

if we file under CASE, they need us to provide relevant documents, which are the documents u ladies submit?

• D1
    D1gital Mar 27, 2010

Look here for more tips on getting your money back:

Jatoh Mar 28, 2010

I am abt to submit via small claim as I hv 2 membership with them and I lost one of the invoice!! can someone advise me???

c88 Mar 29, 2010

Does it help if we file it with CASE?
    Pls assits too.

c88 Mar 29, 2010

Would we be able to stop the monthly installments via DBS or UOB?

Pls help .
    thanks

jay23 Mar 29, 2010

A group of victims in Facebook..

angelxie Mar 29, 2010

can u email me the biz file pls? [email protected]

should it be case or small claims tribunal?

angelxie Mar 29, 2010

i have checked with Case. we should go to small claims tribunal

c88 Mar 30, 2010

Do you think we souls go to small claims tribunal as a group instead of individual? so that it creates greater urgency for them to take action??

c88 Mar 30, 2010

thanks for teh link .. yeapz. think we should join the facebook group. Thanks lots for the post

• Ce
    CelOng Mar 31, 2010

Hi all, i jus went down to make a police report ytd. Is there other thing the consumers can do? The monthly installment is not possible to stop at all since the bank paid the merchant on our behalf . I jus hope i will be able to get the balances back. this is outrageous.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices