warrantcheck.comAvoid this website

S

I’ve tried to order something from warrantcheck.com but after I’ve entered my financial info on their website they’ve just charged my card and vanished... No service was received and I wasn’t able to ask for refund either.

joshcustomerservice Jul 04, 2013

Hello Stormgald88,

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the experience you recently had with our website and services. Please feel free to contact me via email at [email protected] if you would like to obtain a refund for the charges you have incurred.