Walmart — walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time
I've placed three separate orders with Walmart.com online within the past 30 days. Two orders have arrived late, and I'm currently still waiting on the 3rd and FINAL order I'll ever place. It's been 16 days since I placed the order and my credit card was charged, and I've still not received this order. Walmart advertises on their site "place order site to store and receive it within 7-10 days! I've written them numerous times regarding this and have not received any satisfaction nor any discounts to make up for their tardiness! IF they can't deliver on time at the minimum they should offer a discount or some kind of refund. Numerous sites offer free shipping to your door and those arrive within 2 days! Walmart is falling behind in their customer service.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare.
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations
- Walmart / Picture Me Portrait Studio - poor customer service!
- Walmart - falsely arrest
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart!
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!