• Ki
    kim armour Aug 24, 2009

i am currently disputing this also i paid for the shipping for the two bottles 18 days into it my credit card has been debited 73.91 twice and the credit card company think i might have a chance to get the money back but im not to hold my breath how terrible is this company that they can do this when people turn to tablets to try and loose weight and you get scammed.

• He
    helene browne Aug 24, 2009

Similar has happened to me; free products and only postal costs applied. They have now withdrawn £72.72 from our bank a/c.

Luckily, this morning I found the invoice...which does not bear the name FOCUSCLEANSE, the company that has robbed us of £72.72.
    On the invoice is a UK Toll-free number ...[protected]. I have rung this number which got me through to a french lady who hummed and hahhed about me not replying in 30 days and therefore I was on some kind of subscription. I read out what is down on my receipt i.e. no mention of 30 days or subscription.

The upshot is that she has given me a customer service number and will send me an email in a weeks time to let me know the money has been returned to my a/c.

• Tr
    Tracey 68 Aug 23, 2009

I have also experienced the same as most of the above - recieved the free trial from Viv3 & then been charged $143.99AU by Focuscleanse. I have lodged a complaint with my bank & they declined it but have provided me with a method of continuing my dispute. I am continuing but am not hopeful of receiving a refund. Having read all these comments I will be contacting my bank with regard to stopping all further payments.

Tracey Australia

• Fr
    fran-72 Aug 23, 2009

I have also been scammed by these people, I had the free trial then found out they have taken £73.20 x 4. I googled viv3 and came across this website, i immediatley contacted my bank to inform them it was a scam and that I wanted to cancel my card but was told they had had other complaints from customers but had looked into it and that I should of "ticked the box" to say I didn't want to continue any longer. I have e-mailed viv3 to get my money back but to no avail, I don't know what to do now as my bank will not help.

• Li
    Lindawh Aug 23, 2009

Go to the police and trading standards and continually email vivlabs demanding your money back, I did and got all my money back.

• Av
    AVR Aug 23, 2009

I experienced the same as most of the above - I agreed to a 'free trial ' paid for the postage, received two bottles and approximately one week later had £73.81 taken from an account by means of a Visa card I had only used as a 'one off' because my main Maestro card was not accepted by this 'pharmaceutical company' for some reason ( I'm now very glad about!! ) This unauthorised withdrawal resulted in my being charged £75 in bank charges - £15 per day, which frighteningly would have continued increasing and would have over-looked completely had the bank not contacted me re my 'unplanned overdraft'.
    My bank manager said they are unable to refund the charges until the fraud team have dealt with the matter. I had spoken to the 'disputes' and the 'fraud' people who gave me four numbers to try. Will submit the results after spending yet more hours on the phone
    AR Bradford UK

• Ka
    kaes0615 Aug 22, 2009

I got scammed too. They said no freight charges and the item is free and such. I paid $50 CND in tax now its charging me $135 on my credit card (twice as of today). What can I do? I'm in Canada. I can't cancel my credit card only because I have a lot of auto payments attached and it will be a hassle.

• Lu
    LUIS CALVO Aug 22, 2009

I'm from Spain and i bought by internet a acai berry and life cleanse trial, for 3, 95 € each. I received the products ok. But today august 28th, i received two notices for two charges of 119 u$d in my account. I have cancelled this credit card. It's very incredible. (sorry for my english). Now i will go to the police.

Luis.

• Kk
    KK Groove Aug 20, 2009

I too got sucked in by this. After I discovered the payments taken from my credit card without my authorisation, I did some research. Googling viv3 instantly came up with pages of complaints. I also discovered there are many different websites all over the world that are linked to this company. Some do say it is a 15 day free trial but nowhere in the main text of the add does it say anything about paying this ridiculous amount of money if you don't cancel within the 15 days. it doesn't even say 'conditions apply'. I ordered through an Australian website and they didn't even mention 15 day trial..it was just a free trial on a 30 day supply. What's the point of a 30 day supply on a 15 day trial?
    Anyway, I managed to cancel by ringing UK on+[protected]. I made sure there would be no more sent to me and no other payments taken from my only to discover when i checked my statement a few days later another payment had already been taken out.
    So I closed the card and asked the bank to reverse the charges. They have sent me a letter saying they have but the company can still dispute that. I also rang the UK again to ask for a refund on the product I was going to return to them. That didn't seem to be a problem and I'm waiting for their email with the address as to where to return it.
    All is pending now, so we'll see what happens.

Kaye

• Ky
    kylie-keeran Aug 19, 2009

hi there i am from australia and the same things has happened to me..
    ordered a free trial was to believe all free and now i have been hit with 2 amounts of $144.40 from my credit card..and i have no idea who to contact o r anything

• Ke
    kelly.r Aug 19, 2009

same happened to me i ordered the trail and then they took 2 more lots of money out of my account i only relised as i was saving for my daughters 1st birthday present and as a single parent it comes keen so when i went to collect the money from my account and the money had gone i was discussed to find that it was this company doing it which is totally wrong that they can be aloud to do this and get away with it. has anyone got there money back and how could i do this and how long did it take to get it back? kelly from uk ????

• Mo
    Moosp Aug 18, 2009

I am in the UK and the same ting happened to me. Fortunately my card provided spotted this, alerted me and and stopped the payments. These con artists are a British company, located in Portugal on +[protected]. I called them and told them I was reporting them to Interpol along with hundreds of others. It seemed to rattle them a bit.

They are basically pulling this trick on every customer purchasing their trial offer. It is our duty to inform any website advertising their products that they are con artists.

JoVi Aug 18, 2009

Same has happend to me, I'm in England and have been charged $118 for something I never ordered!! How disgusting!!! I have cancelled my debit card so they will not be able to take any money from me again!! Scheming f**king b**tards!!!

• Cs
    csturzaker Aug 18, 2009

I never signed up for any of these i got hit for $7.04 and a month later i got his $147, i am disputing these charges and they are looking into it and im australia, i have cancelled my card

• Sh
    sharonanne Aug 18, 2009

hi i just found out that two little bottles of which were free samples have cost me £167.00 without my authorisation was told had to cancel within 15 days bank gave me direct phone no which is [protected] not that it helped much but was able to cancel biggest scam i have ever known they should be ashamed sharon uk

• Ka
    Karin121966 Aug 17, 2009

I have also just picked up on this scam. I am appauled that this can happen. However, lesson learnt in not reading the Terms & Conditions more closely!
    I have cancelled my order now but I lot of money has been taken for nothing.
    Remember, nothing is ever for free!

• Ca
    cailin_ni_giolla Aug 15, 2009

Hi i asked for the the same free trial of acai berry and focus clense and have got billed 58 dollers and 115 dollers. What i did was googled the number that came up on my credit card and i got this website http://www.premiumacaislim.com/contactus.php. You must cancel your order or they will keep charging you. I got to cancel my order by chatting on the Live 24/7 Customer Support but i still have to sort out the issue with my credit card company but i feel i wont be getting my money back any time soon, i hope this is of some help

madtim67 Aug 14, 2009

anyone got a contact number that works

• Fe
    FEELING VERY STUPID Aug 13, 2009

Help, I asked for a free trail of acai berry & focus cleanse . I have been billed six times, YES 6 TIMES. different amounts from 3.61 to 86.24 totaling 402.08. I am dealing with MBNA . I canceled my card & still getting charged.These companies go under different names, sister companies, from THERMOTHIN, VIV3, FOCUSCLEANSE, TO VITALITYCLEAN. I am hoping M.B.N.A, WILL HELP THIS LOYAL CUSTOMER

• St
    st65 Aug 13, 2009

I have just phoned Viv 3 to cancel my account as I was hit with unauthorised charges, the lady was very helpful and my account was cancelled immediately. I will keep an eye on my credit card statement, but I didn't have any problems with them.

• St
    st65 Aug 13, 2009

I am in the Uk, and have also been scammed by Viv3 and Focus Cleanse. I think it is outrageous that they can just try to take money from you account without any authorisation. Luckily for me, my credit card does not have enough credit for them to take any money so I am just going to cancel the card, because I cannot get hold of anybody on any of the numbers that I have been given.

• Ki
    Killer.Barbie Aug 12, 2009

I was charged but never signed up. I phoned mastercard and disputed the charges and they are removing them

• 1r
    1rascoal Aug 12, 2009

Yes be very careful with the online purchaces of the Acai Berry and colon cleanse. I also was hit with fees that I had not authorized. I clicked on my online banking account information and was able to get a phone number. I called that number was transferred around put on hold for extensive lengths of time, but finally was put through to someone who obviously was in India. They cancelled the order, and with the help of my BOA branch cancelled any future debits and got my money back.

Comment Guidelines