Vitals — vitals review of dr. andrew burchard posted april 22, 2019
I am contacting you today due to a review posted against one of our doctors, Dr. Andrew Burchard. The facts that are presented are not accurate and seems to be those of a more personal attack especially making mention of the Doctor's appearance. This patient was not treated for services as they are being presented.
Is there a way to post a comment back to state that any office bases patient of University Otolaryngology should be contacting the Practice Administrator to address any concerns you may have. If you are a patient based from Rhode Island Hospital, please contact the Department of Otolaryngology directly.
More Vitals Complaints & Reviews
- Vitals.com - fake forum! 
- Vitals.com - vitals accepts payoffs from doctor's to delete testimonies 
- Vitals.com - don't put neg complain online 
- Vitals.com - liars and cheaters 
- Vitals.com - scam rating portol 
- Vitals - delete reviews
- Vitals - false and patient review
- Vitals - not a complaint - but an error leaving a review for laura gaffney
- Vitals - removal of my information from the site completely
- Vitals.com - scam website removes bad reviews about drs