Menu
Vistana Signature Experiences
customer service contacts

Vistana Signature Experiences
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

4 complaints
1 resolved 3 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Vistana Signature Experiences. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Vistana Signature Experiences headquarters

9002 San Marco Ct
Florida, Orlando 32819

Vistana Signature Experiences phone numbers

More phone numbers

Vistana Signature Experiences website

What category is Vistana Signature Experiences related to?

Vistana Signature Experiences is related to the Travel & Vacations category.

What are the social media accounts of Vistana Signature Experiences?

It looks like we haven't found Vistana Signature Experiences's social media accounts :(

Overview of Vistana Signature Experiences complaint handling

4 Vistana Signature Experiences reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 1, 2020. The latest review Reservation cancelled by Vistana was posted on Jul 28, 2022. The latest complaint Reservation cancelled by Vistana was resolved on Jul 28, 2022. Vistana Signature Experiences has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 4 reviews. Vistana Signature Experiences has resolved 1 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Vistana Signature Experiences?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vistana Signature Experiences Customer Service. Initial Vistana Signature Experiences complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vistana Signature Experiences above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vistana Signature Experiences. Discuss the issues you have had with Vistana Signature Experiences and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Vistana Signature Experiences’s complaints

C
2:31 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Vistana Signature Experiences - Reservation cancelled by Vistana

There’s been a screwup with a reservation I made in March 2022 for occupancy in Mar 2023. I now have no reservation for what was to be a special 70th birthday gift for my wife. When I made reservation, I specifically mentioned that I sold unit/contract # 314803 and to NOT use this for my reservation. Well, they did and yesterday my reservation wa...

W
10:18 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Vistana Signature Experiences - Book my units.

For each of the past 8 weeks I have been trying to book usage for Westin Kaanapali ocean front deluxe. The Vistana booking website has been returning a variety of technical issues, system issues, timeout issues and web server errors and I have been unable to book the usage I have paid for. I have repeatedly reached out to Vistana Owner's Services who say...

View 0 more photos
E
11:15 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Vistana Signature Experiences - id: [protected] package

Dear Sir, Today, we talked with the supervisor of Vistana, Stephany D, about the issue below. She told us to contact Vistana's upper manager. Please, take this issue very seriously, because we are very upset about the package we purchased in Myrtle Beach last year. We feel strongly we were misled in what we bought. We were left with the impression that we...