Visions Electronics — 60 day price protection
I had purchased a lg (Model: 37lc7d) for $899.00 ($1041.59 with taxes and disposal surcharge) from visions electronics on january 27th, 2008. One week after the purchase I noticed the same tv was going for a cheaper price $799.00 @ futureshop. I had remembered during my purchase from visions they offered a "60 day price protection" guarantee! I was very happy with this and filled out the necessary paper worth that came with my receipt and mailed it (January 31st, 2008) off to their calgary office for procesesing.
Weeks had gone by and I heard nothing back from visions regarding my price protection refund, it says estimated processing time 3-5 weeks on their pdf forum located on their website.
So I then sent an email to their price protection inquiry email address and received the following response.
"mr. Cook, I have checked and your application has not been processed as yet. I note that your purchase was made on january 27, therefore, I am assuming that your application was received at the end of january or beginning of february. I am not as yet processing applications from the end of january. It will probably be a couple of weeks more, in line with the 6 - 10 weeks".
To this date I still have not received my refund and considering small claims court.
I had then contacted their head office and was hung up on several times by whom ever picked up the phone.
Head office inquiries
For general head office inquiries, please e-mail us at general inquiries or call us at [protected] during office hours of monday - friday 8:00 a. M. - 4:00 p. M. Mst.
I have sent several emails, and tried to contact the head office now multiple times a day and would like a date when my refund will be given.
More Visions Electronics Complaints & Reviews
- Visions Electronics - buyers beware!
- Autostart / Visions Electronics - bad quality car starter!
- Visions Electronics - customer service piss poor at best
- Visions Electronics - extended warranty
- Visions Electronics - false advertizing
- Visions Electronics - uhd tv
- Visions Electronics - Not honoring the 5 year warranty of a tv I bought on sept 27, 2017
- Visions Electronics - treated poorly
- Visions Electronics - Repair with extended warranty
- Visions Electronics - faulty car starter - no satisfaction