Villages Golf Cart Mangolf cart body kits

D

"My company ordered 2 golf cart body frames as I build custom carts for my clients. When I went to pick up one of the bodies, after making multiple confirmations the body was ready, when I arrived, it was not. They had excuses for not having it ready. Why would someone allow a customer to drive over 3 hours to pick up a product and not be honest enough to tell me it was not ready. Furthermore, they already had my money, paid by credit card.
I finally got the 2 bodies, they were very poorly manufactured. I had to modify them to fit the carts that I was building. Lastly they were supposed to provide the 'parts' to the body to complete the order. It has been 6 months and I still have not received my parts. With multiple phone calls, I have been told the owner is in the hospital. I find it interesting that the owner has been in the hospital for over 4 months now and no one knows how to complete my order.
They don't return phone calls, their products are of poor quality and high prices, and they lie. I am working with my credit card company to reverse the charges and get my money back for the portion they never supplied. I can only hope they step up and live by their word and provide me with what I paid for."