Vii Gamer Shopasus gaming monitor vx228h

T

Purchased this item on Qoo10 1 week ago and paid using Credit Card. Item estimated delivery date is 2-3 days as stated on the item page. When to check whether stocks were available on Saturday (16th June 2017) at the store because I opted for store pick-up. I was told that stocks would only be arriving on the coming Wednesday(21st June 2017) and that I should have called them before coming down to the store. However, store number was not stated on their shop or item page on Qoo10, as they claimed. Nonetheless, I obtained their store name card there. Moreover, I found out that the in-store price is actually significantly cheaper then the price offered on Qoo10 . When, I called again today(22nd June 2017), it turns out that there are still no stocks available and that they are not sure of when the shipment would be arriving, giving it at least 1 or 2 weeks.

However, at this point of time, I am no longer able to trust the estimated delivery date of the shop because of their inconsistency in information provided. I would like to receive a refund for this item and I would be posting a bad review for these company due to the misinformation provided at every step of the way.